This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos

Hello everyone. I live in Tampa and visit Disney World every other week or so. I've been reading this forum here and there for a few months to stay on top of whats going on with the parks, and I've found it very informative as far as major changes go (Removing the arm and refurbishing Spaceship Earth, refurbishing the Haunted Mansion, renaming MGM, etc.).

The following is about 48 selected photos from the last five months at Disney, sorted chronologically. Currently one of the only ways I can share the photos I take is online. Hopefully posting this is cool with everyone. I can process and post more if anyone is interested.

These thumbnails link directly to 900x600 versions on my Photobucket.

Re: Photos

Those are great.

May I inquire about the very last picture of the train. Is that the train in Animal Kingdom that you to Rafiki's Planet Watch. I think that's what they call it. Exactly where were you when you shot that photograph?
    BarbaraAnn

Comment

First off, welcome to Mice Chat, we are happy to have you.

Second, GORGEOUS photos, I love the various angles and the nighttime shots, what camera do you use to get those great photos?

Comment

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
        Those are great.

May I inquire about the very last picture of the train. Is that the train in Animal Kingdom that you to Rafiki's Planet Watch. I think that's what they call it. Exactly where were you when you shot that photograph?
        that's the Walt Disney World railroad at the magic kingdom on the walk way from space to toontown fair

Comment

Those are awesome pictures! I also loved the one with the WDW Railroad. It's a great angle.

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat! The photos are beautiful.
            My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Awesome Photos. Did you take the one of the train from the TTA.
              Visit

Click the Banner

Comment

Thanks for the comments.

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                First off, welcome to Mice Chat, we are happy to have you.

Second, GORGEOUS photos, I love the various angles and the nighttime shots, what camera do you use to get those great photos?
                A Canon Digital Rebel XT. Several lenses were used but the Sigma 24-60 f/2.8 is my predominant lens.

Originally posted by Barbaraann View Post
                Those are great.

Originally posted by Sorvian View Post
                Awesome Photos. Did you take the one of the train from the TTA.
                Yep, that's where I got it.
                I believe the train was empty because it was having technical issues. My family tried to board it shortly before that picture was taken, but the train was delayed indefinitely due to an electrical failure.

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat! Love the Indiana Jones picture btw!
                  Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

ohh thanks for helping feed my wdw trip report need!

Comment

Welcome to MiceChat Mike Deep!

Thank you for sharing your wonderful photos with us! They are amazing - especially your night photos. And looking at the holiday decorations that have only been gone for a month or so now really make me miss them already. How sad is that? I also like the picture of the kids feeding the ducks while the Dream Squad member just watches as if it doesn't say not to do so on the napkins and signs. :cwink: And the train - WOW. :geek: Look at the Roy O. go!

I look forward to seeing more photos and more of you on MiceChat! :cgrin:

Comment

Nice shots! I have a Rebel XT too. Don't you love it? I really like the glass figurines picture - and the duckling. The duckling is too cute.

Does your camera go berserk when you try to take fireworks shots? Mine won't focus a lot of the time.
                        "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                        - Walt Disney

Comment

Those are really great shots!! Welcome to Mice Chat and thanks for sharing your pictures!!

Comment

Awesome shots! Those are amazing!
                            "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

I enjoyed your photos, thanks!!!
                              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                              I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                              on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X