X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• times for EMH

Hi all:

What are the regular hours for MK, AK, Epcot and Studios. What are the EMH times. What time can we enter and how late are the parks open for the EMH.

Thanks, Addiblue

Re: times for EMH

Whatever park has the AM EMH usually opens 1 hour earlier than normal. The park with the PM EMH stays open up to 3 hours later than normal time for that time of year.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

I would go to Disney.com and look up the park hours they will also list which parks have the EMH and when the fireworks are.
      Kelly

Comment

Hi

I did go to the Disney website and did read somewhere the 'up to 3 hours', but wanted to know if I am then adding (up to) 3 hours onto the times listed for p.m. and would love to know if its 1 hour, 2 hour or 3 hour extra for planning our March visit?

Comment

I have always seen it be the full 3 hours every time we have been there. Don't want to promise but I would guess you could count on the full 3 hours.

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

It's pretty much always three hours at night. Last night regular hours at MK were till Midnight and Extra Magic Hours were till 3AM.

-Harry

Comment

Extra Magic Hours Morning means that whichever park it is, it's open for 1 hour earlier than the regular opening
              Extra Magic Hours Evening means 3 hours later.

Comment

Thanks everyone

Comment

Hmm so that means Epcot's open until midnight during EMH when the park closes at 9?
                  They do 3 hours even for DHS and AK EMH?

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                    Hmm so that means Epcot's open until midnight during EMH when the park closes at 9?
                    They do 3 hours even for DHS and AK EMH?
                    yes
                    they do!

Comment

Wow that really changes the dynamics of the trip I'm planning for May... We're probably going to be starving by the end of the nights based on how early our dining reservations will seem =P and i'd swapped around a couple of days we'd be going to which park just because the EMHour wouldn't have effected anything but EMHours would have.. Hmm. Oh well guess I'll just stick with what we've got =P

Comment

Originally posted by almandot View Post
                        EPCOT pretty much has a set 9pm closing time year-round, so yes, that means for EMH it's open until midnight.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X