This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Magical Express expansion

They actualy could find room for that if they bought whatever collateral is left from SKYBUS

Comment

Originally posted by speedemon View Post
      They actualy could find room for that if they bought whatever collateral is left from SKYBUS

Yeah and aloha air and the other one that went belly up last week... Its not a good time for any airlines right now. A report out today indicated that airline service was the worse its been in the 18 years they have been tracking it. Biggest stress/cost out there like for most of us is the cost of fuel, its doubled in the past year and most of the carriers just didn't plan for it to go up quite as much as it has.

The budget carriers seem to be the top rated as far as service and most people have come to expect "bus in the sky" style service from their carriers. With lowest price wins mentality not sure people would be paying additional funds just to travel on a Disney plane to WDW, I could be wrong but there's a reason why the majority of traffic going into Orlando is Southwest, they are mostly nonstop and they are half the price of the next national carrier (at least out of BWI) and when they have those half price specials look out! There's no way Disney can compete with that and make money...
      Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

I'm confused, I thought you had to be staying at one of the Disney Hotels in order to enjoy Disney's Magic Express Service??? So why is this other company saying otherwise.
        Jeff Wayne

Comment

Working...
        X