This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mission:Space After the Ride?

I have been on Mission Space only once and don't recall in detail what they had after the ride. We sort of buzzed right through it. Whats there? Is there a store?

My son loves space now
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Re: Mission:Space After the Ride?

There is a small play area. A videogame type simulation. And a pretty big rocket racing game.

After that there is a small shop that leads out into Futureworld.
    Visit

Click the Banner

Comment

cool kids stuff in the shop?
      www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

They have those "cool" white puffy space helmets that kids look absolutely hysterical in.
        -Tim

Comment

You must have been buzzed thus the post show in a stretcher while passed out! Everyone remembers that darn store at the end!! LOL

Comment

What I remember most after the ride is feeling queasy for about two hours. It's funny because I don't normally have trouble with rides and I love roller coasters (my title says it all) but for some reason Mission Space just leaves me feeling ill afterwards.

Comment

Originally posted by Coasterfan View Post
              What I remember most after the ride is feeling queasy for about two hours. It's funny because I don't normally have trouble with rides and I love roller coasters (my title says it all) but for some reason Mission Space just leaves me feeling ill afterwards.
              Nothing like going on a stomache turning ride like Mission and then coming out into a crowded play area where scores of kids have removed their shoes..........if that doesn't make one quesey, nothing will:lol:
              Waiting for Godot Micechat.com

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                You must have been buzzed thus the post show in a stretcher while passed out! Everyone remembers that darn store at the end!! LOL
                I remember the store, but I did buzz through it, so I don't recall the details as to what was in there. My 6 year old is heavy into astronomy so I have a feeling I will be spending more time there now
                www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

I hate the walk from the end of that ride for some reason. You have to go down that dumb plain blue hallway just to get into the play area. They could've themed it at least :P. Put some star tours destination posters up at LEAST . And man does the sun hit your eyes when you go past the play area through the shop and outside again.

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
                    I remember the store, but I did buzz through it, so I don't recall the details as to what was in there. My 6 year old is heavy into astronomy so I have a feeling I will be spending more time there now
                    Well, they do sell some space/science related merchandise there, but the selction is minimal. Most of the stuff there is your usual tees and caps with M:S logo on them, and some food items, photo frames and other useless stuff, like magnets for your fridge... etc.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                      other useless stuff, like magnets for your fridge... etc.
                      refrigator magnets? useless? surely, this is some kind of jest. Next thing you know, you'll say snow globes are dumb.
                      www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

I really liked those free video postcards you can send.
                        My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

I usually send those postcards from Imagination
                          www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by BC_DisneyGeek View Post
                            I really liked those free video postcards you can send.
                            I really liked those too!! When I was doing my CP I used to send those back home every time one of my roommates would drag me onto MS again.. ugh. It's a really neat ride but.. really disorienting.
                            All you need is love...
                            but a Chanel bag is a glorious substitute!
                            Disneyland: 1991 (Disneyland Hotel), 1994 (Disneyland Hotel), 1996 (Disneyland Hotel), 1998 (Disneyland Pacific Hotel) 2002 (Off Property), 2005 (Paradise Pier).
                            Walt Disney World: 2000 (Polynesian Resort)
                            College Program May-September 2006, FSF&B, Polynesian Resort.

Comment

When I went they had this video game competition thing that most people walk by. It was so much fun we must have spent about an hour or two in there playing the game.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X