Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

Wedding Reception Site at WDW

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wedding Reception Site at WDW

Hi Manda! I've stayed at the Beach Club a ton of times, in fact, I remember when Ariel's was a full time restaurant!

Actually, I've got a question for you. I'm looking for a hairdresser off of the list that Disney gave me. Did you use any of the people they suggested?

Let me know.
    [SIGPIC]

Comment

Re: Wedding Reception Site at WDW

Originally posted by Chickles View Post
      Hi Manda! I've stayed at the Beach Club a ton of times, in fact, I remember when Ariel's was a full time restaurant!

Actually, I've got a question for you. I'm looking for a hairdresser off of the list that Disney gave me. Did you use any of the people they suggested?

Let me know.
      I think I used Beaute Speciale. My wedding planner recommended them because they use to work for Disney. I will double check my paperwork at home (I'm at work now). Thery were GREAT!! They did hair and makeup.
      And since my wedding was at 9am they were at my hotel door bright and early at 5am!!
      Good Luck!!!
      MANDA

Comment

Working...
      X