Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

Have you ever fallen asleep in the parks?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Have you ever fallen asleep in the parks?

Originally posted by MickeysGlove28 View Post
    I feel asleep on Universe of Energy
    SEE TDLFAN! Another reason for me not to ride that thing. :ap:

Hmm... Well let me see there is:
    • Disneyland's First Aid
    • DCA's First Aid
    • Epcot's First Aid
    • MK's First Aid
    ... but moving on from the logical locations
    • Impressions de la France (I was dragged in by the group I was with. I knew it would happen, and it did.)
    • HISTA
    I've nodded off while on Spaceship Earth and watching Philar, ITTBAB, and Muppets. (Kidding! Apparently it's the only 3D film that keeps me awake. That's a good thing.) I almost fell asleep waiting for a MiceChatter inside the Seas once too.

But on the other hand, the boy can fall asleep anywhere after a long day of work and then joining me in the parks. Jeez.

Comment

Originally posted by brassplayer View Post
      I know that the wife just wanted him to get some rest. But once his snoring started to bother other people...
      Sounds to me like the blame is with the wife here. Can't blame a guy for snoring when he's asleep, but she should have smacked him awake.

And as a profound snorer I always worry that a little catnap might include some snoring, or worse - drooling!

Comment

Drooling would not be pretty Danno. Not at all.

And Piglet dear... one of these days.. one of these days...we'll ride the solar panels together.

Comment

Just this past May I completely dozed off in Impressions De France. It was terrible, I could feel it coming on but I tried to fight it (head-bobbing and everything). For the rest of the day the everyone else in my family gave a tough time for it. )

Miraculously, I've never fallen asleep in Universe of Energy.
          - Horizonsfan

Comment

The only time I have fallen asleep in a disney park was at DL in 1985. I attended the all-night 30th anniversary party and just had to take a nap at 4am in Bear Country.

Comment

I have never fallen asleep in the Parks, but we saw this guy in DCA when we were there at Christmas! LOL!:lol:

Comment

I fall asleep about half the time on IASW. I think it's the combination of slow rocking boat, repetitive song and cool air-conditioning. Sometimes I actually plan on doing it.
                I love the smell of burnt coffee in the morning. ..

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
                  And Piglet dear... one of these days.. one of these days...we'll ride the solar panels together.
                  Hmm... maybe on its closing day.

Comment

Working...
                  X