Announcement

Collapse

Reminder

It is against MiceChat's rules to promote any violations of Disney's rules. Members who choose to brag about breaking Disney's rules, or who encourage others to break Disney rules, will be immediately banned. There will be no exceptions.
See more
See less

DAK v DHS:Who needs a New Land?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: DAK v DHS:Who needs a New Land?

I still say a dark ride of Little Mermaid would be a nice fit next to the Nemo show, but I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

I suppose the Nemo show could be a launching point for an "Australia" Land.
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
      I still say a dark ride of Little Mermaid would be a nice fit next to the Nemo show, but I think we'll have to agree to disagree.

Here lies another problem. The Nemo show doesn't belong there either. It's in DINOLAND U.S.A of all lands! This would be forgivable in Camp Mickey Minnie (though the land itself isn't quite as forgivable). The nemo show is just that: a show. Tarzan Rocks! had no business being in Dinoland either.

To put it more specifically, the theater that Nemo is presented in is a "neutral" zone. So even though the show within is Nemo, that doesn't mean that the land outside is about to be forced into an underwater theme either.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
      http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
      http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
        Here lies another problem. The Nemo show doesn't belong there either. It's in DINOLAND U.S.A of all lands!
        Its easily seperated into its won land by adding water or australian animals/attractions. My idea would sepearate it from DinoLand
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X