Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How does this itinerary sound at WDW?

Hey Aashee,

Sounds like a plan but I think you would probably be doing a lot of replanning once you settle in. Animal Kingdom is probably a day and a half, and so is Hollywood Studios, etc etc. Try not to let the extended evenings control your life either!

Oh and here's something I highly recommend you do: ADVENTURER'S CLUB at Pleasure Island. Don't wait until the trip is almost over. Do it IMMEDIATELY. Like the 2nd day at the LATEST. If you don't like it, no worries. If you DO like it, then you will be happy to be able to go there every night after.

I also recommend Islands of Adventure. I had better service there in one day than all of WDW combined. It was an eye-opener for sure.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
    http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
    http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
      I also recommend Islands of Adventure. I had better service there in one day than all of WDW combined. It was an eye-opener for sure.
      Wow, seriously? I've never been but that's really interesting to hear. I know I have been trying to convince myself to go but the customer service level is better than WDW?

Comment

Originally posted by Ginarella View Post
        Could you fit in Universal Orlando or Busch Gardens?
        what are those?
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Thanks again. I truly appreciate all of the suggestions. I'm fairly clueless, so any little bit helps.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
            Wow, seriously? I've never been but that's really interesting to hear. I know I have been trying to convince myself to go but the customer service level is better than WDW?

I'm not jokin'. I think of my entire week stay at WDW, I had 5 CMs that done their job properly. Everyone else were real average and the majority were far below average. I don't want to take over this thread and turn it into this convo so let's just say that it was my experience and I hope it was just my own bad luck.

but yes, I was very impressed with IoA.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
            http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
            http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

I have to second the trip to the Adventurer's Club. If you do go, make sure you stay for at least 30 min and go to a library show. Many people go there and don't stay for more than 5 or 10 minutes.

You won't get the feel of the Club unless you stay for at least half an hour and see one of the library shows. I'm there every night I'm at WDW.

Comment

Yes, don't miss the Adventurer's Club. One of the most fun shows/evenings I had at WDW.

I found Cirque to be well worth the money as well.
                My Micechat cruise trip report, Part 1:http://micechat.com/14795-disney-wonder/

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post

There probably won't be any shirtless pictures. Denise did request so she can collect on that in Anaheim. Ha!
                  LOL! Waiting to see you waltz into Disneyland shirtless...

You can go to the ticket services and upgrade your 7 day to a 9 or 10 day pass. Shouldn't be an issue at all, nor expensive. Once you get to 4 or 5 days, the tickets are dirt cheap to add days to. For a few bucks, you can go into the parks for an hour or two just to watch fireworks, dine, etc. if you choose.
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
                  I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                  on Bay Lake.

Comment

Yes, the Adventurer's Club is great fun. I didn't mention it before because you said "the family." It still is lots of fun.

For most ticket locations, 7-day is the most you can do. As Summer mentioned many make DAK and Studios into half day parks, but it just depends on what you want to do and when. If you time it correctly you can hit nearly all, if not all of the shows (or at least the ones you want) at Studios and be "done," so to speak. The same can be said about DAK, but each park offers different things to be explored on each visit. I'm glad you're quite flexible, that's the key. If you haven't made any full-service dining and wanted to I would jump on that ASAP. Many can be made up to 180 days in advance so walking in to a dining location the day-of during the week of spring break would probably be unsuccessful.

Comment

I also suggest to cut out the days of rest! Take a ride on the different Disney transportation and take in all the different Hotels and their themes. Go have dinner at the Grand Floridian and sit on the dock to get a different view of the fireworks at the Magic Kingdom or treat yourself to a Spa service at one of the resorts

Comment

Nice itinerary, sounds like you are going to have fun!
                        "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by PretzelSouls View Post
                          Nice itinerary, sounds like you are going to have fun!

Pssst, he already went.

Comment

Working...
                          X