This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story Mania

Hey, I was just curious if anyone has seen any possible open dates for TSM at the World. I've found some dates for the open at DCA, but nothing for Florida. We going to be there June 9-18 and I'm really hoping to check it out.

Re: Toy Story Mania

You should be OK. I believe they are targeting a Memorial Day/early June opening, with some soft openings beginning in Late April, which would be good for our first week of May trip
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the info. I'm really looking forward to this ride, so I was hoping it would be open for our trip. We have a lot planned for our 10 days, but we can definitely squeeze this one in.

Comment

I'm looking forward to this opening, and hopefully I'll be able to get down there this year sometime.

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

Originally posted by donaldduck675 View Post
          Hey, I was just curious if anyone has seen any possible open dates for TSM at the World. I've found some dates for the open at DCA, but nothing for Florida. We going to be there June 9-18 and I'm really hoping to check it out.
          Yes, as others have said you should be fine. They tend to over-estimate dates so that changes can be made and so any minor setbacks don't effect those initial announcements. Cast Members are being selected now over the next few weeks and will begin training soon after. So what does that tell you? Enjoy your trip!

Comment

I hope it's in soft openings when I go in the middle of May!

Comment

cast members beging training on April 6th and this will take approximately one month, so look for soft openings in mid may
              sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
              Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

Sweet! My trip is the last week of May/early first week of June...May 27-June 7 or something like that...I should be GOOD TO GO!
                Do NOT pull down on the safety bar, please...I will lower it for you...

Comment

i dont see why not...the actual construction is about done.

so many of my fellow tomorrowland cast members applied for TSM and got it....so t-land will be short 10 CM's until we get some fresh meat. theyre all so excited because operations gets to control the mr. potato head in the queue line, not entertainment! woo hoo!!

Comment

Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
                    cast members beging training on April 6th and this will take approximately one month, so look for soft openings in mid may
                    my last day is May 11 at the "World", so it'll be close
                    www.jamboeveryone.com
                    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
                      my last day is May 11 at the "World", so it'll be close
                      hopefully youll get to see it before you leave McB

Comment

Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
                        i dont see why not...the actual construction is about done.

so many of my fellow tomorrowland cast members applied for TSM and got it....so t-land will be short 10 CM's until we get some fresh meat. theyre all so excited because operations gets to control the mr. potato head in the queue line, not entertainment! woo hoo!!
                        Mr Potato head in the queue line ya say? intriguing...lol

Comment

yup...think animatronics controlled similarly to MILF....well, more simple than that...CM's will control movements and pre-recorded banter....itll be cool!!

Comment

I have to say from what I have read about the ride, the Mr. Potato Head AA is more exciting to me than the attraction itself. lol.

- Anatole

Comment

Originally posted by Anatole69 View Post
                              I have to say from what I have read about the ride, the Mr. Potato Head AA is more exciting to me than the attraction itself. lol.

- Anatole

that just might be possible.....i dont know though, i hear itll blow us away...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X