Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

'Ohana means Danny's Going to Eat a lot!

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 'Ohana means Danny's Going to Eat a lot!

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
    So you're saying that you could get the pineapple with the caramel dipping sauce as far back as 2006? Geez, have I ever been missing out!

Yeah it used to be the standard "complementary" dessert. And I apologize for butchering the name, I blame my Scotch-Irish heritage and Firefox's spell checker.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

I've asked for it on several occasions and been refused each and every time. They always say, "I'm sorry, but that's not our dessert any longer."
      -Tim

Comment

Great news, Spirit! Do me a favor and email or call or text me if you're by any chance going to be at WDW between the 29th of March and 3rd of April - I'd love to get together with you if you're going to be around.

In the meantimne, maybe I need to see if I can find someone to eat at 'Ohana with - haven't been since 2004 when I had a lovely meal there with my beloved and a few friends.
        -Ann

WDW:
        July 1987 - offsite, 1-day visit to the MK; July-August 2000 - honeymoon - Port Orleans (now POFQ); May 2003 - Caribbean Beach Resort; Dec 2003 - Coronado Springs; April 2004 - Pop Century (PC) & POFQ; Sept 2004 - Animal Kingdom Lodge; May 2005 - Port Orleans Riverside; Sept 2005 - PC; Oct 2006 - POFQ; Apr 2007 - PC; July 2007 - Boardwalk Villas (WOO HOO! I was at WDW in the MK on the 20th anniversary of my first visit!); August - Sept 2007 - Old Key West; Sept 2007 - Saratoga Springs; Oct 2007 - BWV; Mar-Apr 2008 - SS

DLR:
        Dec 2001 - Grand Californian; Jan 2005 - GC; July 2005 - HoJo Anaheim & GC; Dec 2008 - Best Western Park Place Inn

p.s. Wanna buy a :monkey:?

Comment

Labuda.. PM on the way.

Comment

<<The lousy sausage is gone. Real shrimp are back.>>

Thanks for the tip Spirit. My husband always liked going till they switched. I guarantee it will be one of our first stops next trip.

BTW Ann have a great time.

Comment

Originally posted by Labuda View Post
              Great news, Spirit! Do me a favor and email or call or text me if you're by any chance going to be at WDW between the 29th of March and 3rd of April...
              Labuda, it looks like I'm gonna miss you by a day this year, dangit!

Comment

Ohana is GREAT! The only bad part of the new menu is they removed the chips that they served with the dipping sauces and replaced it with the same bread from the Spirit of Aloha. :thumbdown
                Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived! Please give them a ring.

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!

Comment

Working...
                X