Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Chicago Tribune Travel Piece on WDW

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chicago Tribune Travel Piece on WDW

I don't know if anyone saw this feature done in Sunday's (March 2, 2008) Chicago Tribune Travel section. It's titled "DISNEY FOR GROWN-UPS- A Park by Park Guide to Attractions-by Day or by Night - with adult appeal. "

It's probably a little too superficial for most here, but I found it interesting. I thought it sort of tied in with a big discussion on the boards about marketing Disney to adults.

I saw it in the print version of the paper so I don't have a link to an online source...but it's probably available. Just a quick post for information's sake...

Re: Chicago Tribune Travel Piece on WDW

Thanks for the heads up! I have an account with the online version of the Trib, so I was able to access the article on their website. Here is the link if anyone wants to check it out...

http://www.chicagotribune.com/travel/chi-disney_grownups_pmmar02,0,3157594.story

I'm not sure if you have to have an account to access this article, but it's worth a try!

Comment

Re: Chicago Tribune Travel Piece on WDW

Originally posted by Terese View Post
      I'm not sure if you have to have an account to access this article, but it's worth a try!
      I was able to read. Thanks.
      www.jamboeveryone.com
      Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X