Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Is the pirate and princess party worht the $$$?

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is the pirate and princess party worht the $$$?

I like MJMcB's idea!
    Do NOT pull down on the safety bar, please...I will lower it for you...

Comment

Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
      you dont have to leave and come back, but make sure you get your wristbands before 7pm at the rose garden near the enterance to tomorrowland, otherwise youll be hounded by CM's trying to clear the land of day guests
      If you don't have a day ticket and only the hard ticket for the night's events, you can enter the park as early as 4 pm. Just remember to get a wristband from the CMs hanging around the entrance gates. The CMs check for wristbands during the first hour or so of the event. Also, if you enter early, you can do some of the rides that are not open during the event, like the Jungle Cruise.
      Check out these links:

www.ioacentral.com
      www.youtube.com/barryh1972
      www.myspace.com/barryhom
      www.themeparkreview.com

Comment

Originally posted by Bad Wolf View Post
        Personally, I like MNSSHP much better, but here's my video of the P&P Party when I went in March 2007. I hope it helps your decision-making!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJyJfqpRkbk
        nice video
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

what rides are/are not open during the PPP?

Comment

well... i know toontown is closed, TSI is closed, Jungle cruise is closed, tree house is probably closed, snow whites scary adventure is closed for refurb, and thats about it....
            sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
            Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

When does SWSA come back onilne?

Comment

Ya I have the chance to go to one of these when I go in May and have decided not to. While I want to see the fireworks show that is the only thing I'd be paying to go see and it's not worth the money. I think the parade bites :P And as my signature may suggest I think the concept of these things is quite funny :P

Comment

Well, first off let me say I don't go to Disney World to save money but, you can go and enjoy the Magic Kingdom for eight hours and do everything (all rides & shows) several times for about half the price of a single day ticket.

I have been to the Pirate and Princess Party three times now and absolutely love it!! I went as recently as two weeks ago (March 1, 2008) and while they no longer give free chocolate it's still a great time.

No lines...No waits

Magic Music and Mayhem!!!
                  Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived! Please give them a ring.

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!

Comment

Working...
                  X