• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• kirbilicious
    replied
    Re: Fantasmic Improvements like at DLR?

Originally posted by almandot View Post
    It'll probably happen but I'm sure DHS' budget is worn thin after importing 2 already created parades without any development costs associated to their park this year.
    What other parade did they get other than Block Party Bash? Are you referring to HSM 2?

Leave a comment:

• almandot
    replied

It'll probably happen but I'm sure DHS' budget is worn thin after importing 2 already created parades without any development costs associated to their park this year.

Leave a comment:

• k_peek_2000
    replied

Originally posted by Disney Analyst View Post
    Look at Haunted Mansion.
    Exactly.

Leave a comment:

• Disney Analyst
    replied

Look at Haunted Mansion.

Leave a comment:

• k_peek_2000
    replied

I know that Disneyland has always upgraded their show before WDW's. And WDW always eventually added the effects to their show.

Leave a comment:

• Japper
    started a topic Fantasmic Improvements like at DLR?

Fantasmic Improvements like at DLR?

So after seeing the videos of the improvements of Fantasmic at Disneyland California I wondered if the orlando-version ever had upgrades or will have this upgrade?

You know..Like the snow-white/batb barge with the colour change (blue to all colours, as they add last year to the DLR version) or the new finale.. or the stars in the background at the beginning of the show!

So does anybody know this ? Thanks!

ps: sorry for the bad english.. and maybe this is a stupid question but I really don't know much about WDW , thanks for reading!
Working...
X