X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parisi
    replied
    Re: MK's Mommy's Day Out

I dont even know yoyo, and I even saw it in that pic... It was a little creepy... Although it might have been the hair that did it....

Leave a comment:

• PiG_GuRl
    replied

nice pictures! :csmile:
    I'm loving the little burnt turkey story you got going on there. :cwink: :lol:

Leave a comment:

• SummerInFL
    replied

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
    I think you mean... cheese curds. Cute though Summer! :cwink:

It sounds like you and the evil one had a wonderful little escape visit!
    LOL Anything with the word "nuggets" or "curds" in it just doesn't sound appealing to me. Can't they think of something like, "Cheese Meltaways" or something? LOL

Leave a comment:

• BigPigletFan
    replied

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
    My other choice was the mozzarella sticks, what I didn't know is they came with some really great cheddar nuggets. (Sounds gross, but they really had great flavor!)
    I think you mean... cheese curds. Cute though Summer! :cwink:

It sounds like you and the evil one had a wonderful little escape visit!

Leave a comment:

• BDBopper
    replied

Great Trip Report. I love your captions! Can I be kidnapped next? LOL

Leave a comment:

• SweetPeaRules
    replied

Glad to see you guys had a great time!!

Leave a comment:

• dsnylndmom
    replied

I totally can see it!

Great TR Summer, but now I'm craving Boma breakfast!

Leave a comment:

• SummerInFL
    replied

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
    I TOTALLY see it!!!

Okay...Summer...I, uh, know I haven't been around that long....and me and you don't talk much.....but, um, when can you kidnap me?

Great trip report (as always). They always make me laugh.
    Sure! I say we have a mommy's day out visit once a year for all the mom Mice Chatters to go to WDW and do what we just can't when we have the kids around.

Would be a great mental health break! :P

Leave a comment:

• mikeland
    replied

Yey, a great trip report! Thanks so much for sharing this.

I stayed at ASMovies in January and it was ok.

I think those Carousel of Progress figures have been using a little too much Botox recently.

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

I TOTALLY see it!!!

Okay...Summer...I, uh, know I haven't been around that long....and me and you don't talk much.....but, um, when can you kidnap me?

Great trip report (as always). They always make me laugh.

Leave a comment:

• SummerInFL
    replied

Originally posted by yoyoflamingo View Post

I'm not sure I see it. The hair kinda creeps me out. And actually, I do have a brother.
    [/center]
    Originally posted by Ward View Post
    Don't let him kid you, Summer. I see it. I so totally see it.
    The hair is kinda creepy but I was more referring to the face.

Leave a comment:

• Ward
    replied

Don't let him kid you, Summer. I see it. I so totally see it.

Leave a comment:

• yoyoflamingo
    replied

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
    While we were waiting, Evil looked over and discovered that Yoyoflamingo's "evil" twin was working at the Liberty Tree! You didn't tell us you had a brother Yoyo!

I'm not sure I see it. The hair kinda creeps me out. And actually, I do have a brother.

Leave a comment:

• PhotoMatt
    replied

The hydrant is for Clifford. I can't imagine how big the plastic bag would have to be...

Leave a comment:

• SummerInFL
    started a topic MK's Mommy's Day Out

MK's Mommy's Day Out

Her Majesty, Miss EvilQueenRocks had been under a lot of stress the past few weeks and with the help of her wonderful hubby, I managed to capture the Queen for a weekend away in the World.

Should you wish to see all the photos I took this weekend, please visit HERE.

As Evil was running fashionably late, as we all were, I got to the resort a little earlier to take some photos. We managed to snag a room at the last minute at All Star Movies, not exactly fit for royalty but it will do. :P

Where to go first? Hmm..

I don't think I wish to know what dog would use this hydrant.

Hockey with Goofy? Sounds like a plan!

Quiet Time? There must be cheerleaders in town. LOL

It wasn't long after that Evil called to tell me she had arrived, so we headed to the room to drop off our stuff.

I'm seeing stars....

Then we hopped in the car and headed over to MK, we stopped a bit to look at the windows on Main Street.

We tried to make it a day of things we don't get to do when we have the kids with us, so Evil mentioned she had never eaten at Liberty Tree Tavern. They took us as a walk up and sat us within 20 minutes.

While we were waiting, Evil looked over and discovered that Yoyoflamingo's "evil" twin was working at the Liberty Tree! You didn't tell us you had a brother Yoyo!

The menu for lunch has some great selections, however the things that caught our eye were all appetizers. So we asked if we could just order some appetizers and we were accommodated!

We both got the clam chowder which I thought had more clams than chowder (not a bad thing) and the sauce was very creamy and very delicious.

My other choice was the mozzarella sticks, what I didn't know is they came with some really great cheddar nuggets. (Sounds gross, but they really had great flavor!)

After a wonderful lunch, we headed over to Pirates for nice relaxing boat ride.

Word has it they moved the outhouse to a certain barrel...

When trying to determine what to do next, Evil mentioned she hadn't been to Tom Sawyer's Island in a long time. So after snagging some FP's for Big Thunder, we hopped a raft for trouble on the island!

Strange things? We can handle it..

Tight squeeze! Not for Evil.

This hallway was so creepy, it was cool!

Enough playing in the caves, time for the wildest ride in the wilderness!

Going Up!

Over too soon!

We did our best to avoid Fantasyland like the plague, however, Evil wanted to see Mickey's Philharmagic.

After catching some food at Cosmic Ray's, we hopped on the People Mover, it's a must on the list of attractions to visit in the MK.

Unfortunately, it was really getting cold!

UNACCEPTABLE!

We took refuge in the Carousel of Progress, only to discover that the animatronics have been taken over by creepy aliens.

Who burned the turkey?

I'll never tellllll...

I'm pretty sure Rover did it..

Urrrhhh??

Oh ho, ho, Dad must have been mixing his medication again..

After being abducted by aliens, we played laser tag with them.

Don't look them in the eyes!

Take that Zurg!

But after our return back to Earth, we found ourselves trying to outrun the worst thing imaginable, The 8:00pm parade.

Luckily we made it safe and sound back to All Star Movies...or did we...

Ahhhh....................

No seriously... we stopped at the bar, picked up some fruity mixed drinks, went back to the room and fell asleep to the Top 10 WDW attractions.

Next morning, we woke up, had breakfast at Boma and went shopping at the Outlet Mall. I'll leave you with a few photos from our breakfast adventures..

Feeeed Me!

No real animals were harmed in the making of this wooden statue.

MMMmmm breakfast....

Have a Magical Day!
Working...
X