This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Current or upcoming deals with purchase

I will be at WDW 4/3-4/7 and again on 4/11 and am wondering what current deals they are offering at the stores. It has been my experience that WDW has much better deals than DL. Does anyone know what offers are currently out there (Spend $50 get some kind of great deal, etc.)

We have picked up some nice items in the past but sometimes the deals are different from location to location and I want to make sure I don't miss out on a good deal someplace I didn't think to look (Since we are only there for a little over 4 days there won't be alot of time for shopping).

Thanks!

Skawt
    Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
    ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

Re: Current or upcoming deals with purchase

when I was there in late Feb, they were doing a special limited edition pin "grab bag" ath the good pin kiosk in Epcot, by innoventions I believe, where if you spend 30 bucks, you get to choose oe of these 15 pins (randomly of course) for 10 dollars. Apparently they are a big deal because my wife traded two of them away to collectors who walked up to her before I could stop her, and in all fairness, before we knew hat hey were, we got them from cast members.
    Brian and Simone, married on 2-14-08 at Disneys Wedding Pavillion

Comment

Re: Current or upcoming deals with purchase

At downtown disney marketplace right now spend $50.00 and you can buy a Mickey Blanket/Throw for $10.00

At the Poly, spend $40.00 and you can buy a tan canvas tote bag for $10.00
      Paging Mr. Morrow. Mr. Tom Morrow. Your party from Saturn has arrived! Please give them a ring.

Por favor mantengase alejado de las puertas!

Comment

Working...
      X