X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Best Jungle Skip EVER!!

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
    . And well don't get me started on Stitch and MILF. (you would think with such a naughty abbreviation it would be so much better than it is...)
    I have yet to try MILF..............the attraction I mean
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Whoa there big guy, I wouldn't mind seeing COP get a new end scene (existing one is a bit dated) but it is one of my favorites, partly because it was done by Walt, it was one of the original worlds fair attractions that paid part of the costs of Disney Land, and well it's quite entertaining and educational... It's simply amazing to see how much things have changed over the past 100 years or so... And its one of those attractions I go to see every time it's open and drag my daughter to to justify taking her out of school for a few days as its "educational". It also is one of the few remaining attractions that transcend generations and has the potential to bring families together as kids ask questions about the good old days... With so few good attractions left in Tom Morrow's land these days to loose that would be unthinkable.

I for one miss Mr Toads terribly, yes it was just a dark ride, but it was a good dark ride and it had two queues each with a slightly different set of scenes, it had the illusion of being fast and out of control, it was just a great ride all around. The loss of the Nemo subs and Toad's just makes me not want to spend much time in that area anymore, the tot lot while looking nice and themed with the pooh ride has a very limited audience of just toddlers, Walt would have never ok'd it since it aimed only at little kids which would have been a failure in his book. The pooh ride while it's nice and all just falls short of the mark IMHO. With all that available space between the two attractions closing they could have done so much more...

The pirates remake was not what we all hoped it to be, hopefully some day it will be, I only hope that if they do do something to spice up the Jungle Cruise that they learn from their mistakes in pirates and don't do things like putting newer more advanced AA's mixed in with the older ones such that its so obvious or that if they redo the sound they redo all of it equally... The HM refurb was incredible I just hope they take that level of care and planning on all future refurbs.

I agree with you 100% on all of this

COP is one of my faves and only needs another ended scene to update it.

Mr Toads was my fave as a kid and it was a big shame it was replaced.

Glad I am not the only one that thinks it

Comment

I think we will have to agree to disagree,
        I disagree
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X