This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Photos from 3/15 Micechat Meet

(edited - I just added more pics to 3rd page)

First, I wanted to say than you to Eric (and Orlando Fun Tickets) for the movie ticket prizes - and Rick and Lu for the magnets! I always love getting a MC magnet.

We were doing the in-park Quest (Project Micechat: Exploring the Future). The park wasn't that crowded, I was expecting it to be worse.

I was on Eric and Heathers team - we probably had a 20 minute late start (everyone else had been let loose at 1, I don't think we headed out until about 1:15 or 1:20). Eric named our team "Team Serious" - being that Eric is such a SERIOUS person, it fit quite well.

The first attraction we rode was Spaceship Earth:

Right after SSE, Eric was like "lets go get a snack". So we went to the Sunshine Seasons for a bit. I was expecting a sprint, but we ended up strolling and stopping through most of the day!

We went to the Living Seas, rode Nemo - and then took pics with characters. We also took another break and watched the manatees for a bit! (I actually also love watching the manatees).

We went to Mission Space, where they took pity on us and gave us a fast pass for the attraction. I hadn't ridden MS in years, and enjoyed the slow side very much. Haven't been on the fast side in a long time.

We made our way through Innoventions, we had also done the Land Boat ride, but not some of the other attractions. But we still came in 2nd place! Everyone met up at the Sunshine Seasons at 4.

Our team, Team Serious!:

Heather interviews Eric:

Cyre/Laura:

Skittle Kicks goes incognito:

Eric interviews Phonedave:

EvilQueenRocks:

Robert (WitchesofMorva) and Rodney:

They also had won the top prize:

Summer:

And we all got something for playing:

Still hanging out an hour after everything ended:

It was really nice to see everyone! Thank you also to Summer for her hard work.

I also took pre-opening Flower/Garden photos, and some night pics. I'll have those up as I can (I felt great yesterday, but am sick today).
    Last edited by nbodyhome; 03-17-2008, 07:24 PM.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Photos from 3/15 Micechat Meet

nice pics!
    looks like you guys had fun.
    ♥ "Don't care about all the pain in front of me
    'Cause I'm just trying to be happy." ♥

sigpic

Comment

nice shots. Did you guys saw aashee there?

Comment

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
        nice shots. Did you guys saw aashee there?
        Yes, I forgot to mention Chad! We saw him for about 15 minutes, I would have taken photos if I knew we'd not be seeing him again.

I was glad to finally meet him! And only 10 more days until I head to California!
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I can't wait to meet you nbody home. I hope you get better. thanks for the pics.

Comment

WoM!!! I :love: him so, he's so awesome. Great to see him. You too Summer. Sorry to everyone else, I know you not so no "good to see you's" from me until we actually meet But it is great to see you all meeting up on the East Coast!

Comment

Originally posted by rex22 View Post
              I can't wait to meet you nbody home. I hope you get better. thanks for the pics.
              Looking forward to meeting you too! I arrive on March 26th, and plan to be at that Sundays MC meet.
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

ORDDU: Yes, it was so nice to finally meet you, nobodyhome, duckling! We're just sorry that the photographs you attempted to take of us didn't develop. But, then, that's the way it is with MOST witches, you see. They just don't show up on film for some reason. The best way to capture us is on celluoid--with an artist's pencil!

ORGOCH: The wide angle lense it would take ta git Orwen's big fat butt in a picture ain't been invented, yet, no how. So, no big loss!

ORWEN: I'm just gonna' ignore that remark, old biddy!! Unlike you, I'm a much bigger person than you could ever be!

ORGOCH: Ain't that what I just said?!

ORDDU: (Ahem!) Just know that we all enjoyed swooping in from Morva to meet everyone. The weaher was lovely and so was the company!

Comment

Great photos, looks like you all had fun!.
                  Hope you feel better soon Denise.

Comment

Thanks for sharing! Looks like everybody had a great time.

Comment

It was a great time! I am happy to have my new flash too, it's really a nice one.
                      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Charmed-One View Post
                        Great photos, looks like you all had fun!.
                        Hope you feel better soon Denise.
                        Hi Kelly!

Thanks!

I felt so great yesterday, and so bad today. Hopefully it will be a quick cold.
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

what goes on during a Micechat meet
                          www.jamboeveryone.com
                          Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
                            what goes on during a Micechat meet
                            It's top secret!

Honestly - it just depends. We don't have them as often here, not like in CA. Out there, it's every Sunday. Here, every couple of months or so. This meet, it was like a scavenger hunt. Other times, it could be just hanging out.
                            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                              It's top secret!

Honestly - it just depends. We don't have them as often here, not like in CA. Out there, it's every Sunday. Here, every couple of months or so. This meet, it was like a scavenger hunt. Other times, it could be just hanging out.
                              I see. I thought it was something a little more structure. Sounds like fun
                              www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
                                I see. I thought it was something a little more structure. Sounds like fun

We have monthly meets at WDW right now, at least until the groups get a little larger. Most of the time it's just a regular meet, this last event the exception of course but we do what most people do, talk, ride, eat and have fun.

Would love to meet you MJMcB.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                                  We have monthly meets at WDW right now, at least until the groups get a little larger. Most of the time it's just a regular meet, this last event the exception of course but we do what most people do, talk, ride, eat and have fun.

See how little I know? I didn't realize they were monthly.
                                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post

Its not as easy fot this Jerseyite to get down there. We go about every 18 months or so. Next up is early May.

My brother gets there a lot more often. As a DVCer, he hits the parks usually twice a year. Of course, he doesn't have kids so its easier
                                    www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

OH!!!! It looks like ya'll had such fun!!!! Wish I could have been there!!!

I actually also love watching the manatees).
                                      I was SO shocked to see manatees on our last visit in Oct. How long have they been there? They have always been my favorite animal. I could have spent the day watching them. Although, SeaWorld has a better set up (seats! haha)

I don't think I can EVER meet WoM. I ALWAYS lol at his posts. I'd probably pee myself if I met him in person.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                                        OH!!!! It looks like ya'll had such fun!!!! Wish I could have been there!!!

I was SO shocked to see manatees on our last visit in Oct. How long have they been there? They have always been my favorite animal. I could have spent the day watching them. Although, SeaWorld has a better set up (seats! haha)

I don't think I can EVER meet WoM. I ALWAYS lol at his posts. I'd probably pee myself if I met him in person.
                                        The manatees have been there a long time. I love the Sea World ones! I'd like to see Manatees in the wild, they tend to congregate around power plants.

I don't think you'd pee too hard in person at WOM, he's very sweet.
                                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Working...
                                        X