This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 3/15 Flower and Garden Pre-Open pics, Night Epcot Photos by Denise

Very Cool pics, can't wait till I see it in may.

Hey how did you get your cam to do this pic?

What setting is it? I know mine can do it just don't know what setting it is. (I think I need to take a class to learn my camera better.

Once again very cool pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking16 View Post
      Very Cool pics, can't wait till I see it in may.

Hey how did you get your cam to do this pic?

What setting is it? I know mine can do it just don't know what setting it is. (I think I need to take a class to learn my camera better.

Once again very cool pics.

I had a tripod, 15 second exposure. I actually played with the settings otherwise a little, ended up with 10 or so pics total.

Thank you for asking! With a tripod, and camera - it's fun to experiment and practice.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

Beautiful pics

Comment

Originally posted by Oswald the Rabbitt View Post
          Beautiful pics

thanks! I haven't seen you as much on the WDW side lately.
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

First there was the awesome picture of the duck among the flowers, then the nighttime Epcot photos...I couldn't pick a favorite. Absolutely fantastic work Denise! Thanks for sharing these here. Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Comment

Originally posted by Armadillo4 View Post
              First there was the awesome picture of the duck among the flowers, then the nighttime Epcot photos...I couldn't pick a favorite. Absolutely fantastic work Denise! Thanks for sharing these here. Beautiful. Just beautiful.
              Thank you very much. Back to Epcot tomorrow for the Flower and Garden opening, hopefully I'll get some decent ones then too!
              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I had a tripod, 15 second exposure. I actually played with the settings otherwise a little, ended up with 10 or so pics total.

Thank you for asking! With a tripod, and camera - it's fun to experiment and practice.
                Thank you Denise I will play with my cam some more. I am still learning it.

Once again great pics good job.

Comment

Originally posted by Viking16 View Post
                  Thank you Denise I will play with my cam some more. I am still learning it.

Once again great pics good job.
                  You are welcome. You will need a tripod - most important thing. Then you can practice with settings and exposure times.
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I can't seem to get my computer to copy the photo I want to comment on. The picture of the corner of the Japanese building at night---it looks like there's a faint image of people on the corner. Does anyone else see what I'm referring to?

Comment

Beautiful! I love looking at your photos. Do you bring your tripod to the parks frequently? Is it difficult to carry around?
                      "All our dreams can come true.....if we have the courage to pursue them."
                      - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by sealsm View Post
                        Beautiful! I love looking at your photos. Do you bring your tripod to the parks frequently? Is it difficult to carry around?
                        Hi!

Thanks - I usually have it in my car trunk, and take it out if I want to take evening photos.

I have more photos here of the Flower and Garden too: http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...and-92674.html

On Wednesday, I leave for Disneyland!
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowsupporter View Post
                          I can't seem to get my computer to copy the photo I want to comment on. The picture of the corner of the Japanese building at night---it looks like there's a faint image of people on the corner. Does anyone else see what I'm referring to?
                          Oh - I missed this, sorry! There is a faint image of people. They weren't moving much, and I wasn't going to wait any longer for them to do so.
                          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                            Oh - I missed this, sorry! There is a faint image of people. They weren't moving much, and I wasn't going to wait any longer for them to do so.

It really is a beautiful picture. (Although I couldn't help but hope you caught a ghostly image ) I can't wait to be there myself!

Comment

Originally posted by Sparrowsupporter View Post
                              It really is a beautiful picture. (Although I couldn't help but hope you caught a ghostly image ) I can't wait to be there myself!
                              I have many ghostly images (when I do night pics!)

Tomorrow I'm heading to California, but I plan many more Flower and Garden pics next month.
                              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Wow, what amazing photos! I can't wait to see what you come up with while you're out on the west coast.

Comment

Originally posted by Legally Brunette View Post
                                  Wow, what amazing photos! I can't wait to see what you come up with while you're out on the west coast.
                                  Thank you very much! I should have plenty of time for photos, I hope I get some good ones.
                                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Working...
                                  X