Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Ticket question

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ticket question

Let's say I buy a 10 day non-expiration ticket with park hopper and water park and more options.

I then use all 10 days at theme parks but only 6 of the "water park and more" options.

Do my remaining 4 water park and more options never expire? Or do they expire 14 days after my final theme park use or someting like that?

Thanks!

Re: Ticket question

Originally posted by skierrob View Post
    Let's say I buy a 10 day non-expiration ticket with park hopper and water park and more options.

I then use all 10 days at theme parks but only 6 of the "water park and more" options.

Do my remaining 4 water park and more options never expire? Or do they expire 14 days after my final theme park use or someting like that?

Thanks!
    With the Magic Your Way ticket program if you add-on the non-expiration option it is valid for your entire ticket. So since you're looking at the Magic Your Way ticket with the Water Park and More option with the non-expiration option then all of your days will not expire until they are used. If you don't purchase the non-expiration option you ticket as a whole (park days and options) will expire within 14 days since the first use through the turnstile.

I hope that clarifies it for you. Welcome to MiceChat and have fun planning your trip! :cgrin:

Comment

I didn't think that's how the tickets work. If you buy a 10 day park ticket with water park option.......doesn't that mean you have 10 days to spend in all the parks, including the water parks?

Comment

A 10 Day Water Park Fun and more ticket with the non-expiring option.

How it works is you get 10 admissions at any of the 4 Walt Disney World theme parks (Magic Kingdom, EPCOT, Disney Hollywood Studios, Disney's Animal Kingdom)

Then you get 10 admissions to any other the Water Park Fun and More facilities (Typhoon Lagoon, Blizzard Beach, Pleasure Island, Disney Quest, and The Wide World of Sports Complex)

Each of these admissions will NEVER expire until they are used. So after your initial visit, if you have 2 theme park admissions and all 10 Water Park Fun and More (WPFaM) admissions left, they will remain on that ticket forever!

Simple answer is yes they won't expire.

I just want everything to be crystal clear.
        Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I wish there was a way online to check what was left on a ticket. I have quite a few tickets that I think have some water park days left, but I'm not really sure. I know the only way is to go to Guest Relations, but who wants to spend time for that?

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
            I wish there was a way online to check what was left on a ticket. I have quite a few tickets that I think have some water park days left, but I'm not really sure. I know the only way is to go to Guest Relations, but who wants to spend time for that?
            Sadly it has to be that way. If you could check on line the people selling used tickets would be a giant industry.

Comment

Huh, that's interesting, I didn't know that, thanks Eric!

BTW Your Facebook link doesn't work.

Comment

I didn't either. That is very interesting. I might have to visit some of the water parks on our next trip.....

Comment

Here I thought it was a 10-day pass, period. I didn't know it was technically a 20-day pass.
                  -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
                    If you could check on line the people selling used tickets would be a giant industry.
                    Doesn't the fingerprint scanner take care of the re-selling problem? Even if someone buys a partially used ticket, only the original ticket owner would be able to use it.

Comment

Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                      Doesn't the fingerprint scanner take care of the re-selling problem? Even if someone buys a partially used ticket, only the original ticket owner would be able to use it.
                      That is correct, but what prevents people from trying to find loop holes in the system is the fact that you have to physically present the ticket at Guest Services in order to verify the ticket entitlement.

Comment

Originally posted by halltd View Post
                        Here I thought it was a 10-day pass, period. I didn't know it was technically a 20-day pass.
                        A 10 Day Water Park Fun and More Ticket with no expiration you could streach out to 20 days.

If you did not purchase the no expiration option you would have 13 days from the first day of use to use up all of the admissions on the ticket.

Comment

So Eric....the trips to water parks, Disney Quest, etc. count seperately. They don't count against the 10 allotted for AK, MK, DHS, and EPCOT? And if you buy a 10 day ticket....you have 13 days to use it; until it expires. Am I getting this all right?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                            So Eric....the trips to water parks, Disney Quest, etc. count seperately. They don't count against the 10 allotted for AK, MK, DHS, and EPCOT? And if you buy a 10 day ticket....you have 13 days to use it; until it expires. Am I getting this all right?
                            That is correct. If you buy the 10 base + Water park fun and more with NO expiration you have 13 days AFTER the 1st day of use to use the ticket.

With your Theme Park admissions you can only use 1 admission per day

With your Water Park Fun and More options you can use multiple Admissions in day. So you could spend part of your Morning at Blizzard Beach, Afternoon at Disney Quest and your night a Pleasure Island. You would be then using 3 of your admissions in that one day.

Comment

wow. Thanks SO much for telling me this Eric. It's great to know. Soooo, one more...can you do with with any ticket or just a ten day? What if it's a 7 day ticket?

Comment

Any ticket that has the Water Park and more option has the equal number of admissions on it as it does park days.

All tickets expire 13 days after their first day of use, unless you purchase the non-expiring option for the ticket.

So a 7 day base ticket with the water park fun and more option, you could strech out to a total of 14 days.

Comment

COOL!!! thank you SOOOO much!!!

Comment

Wait a minute. The water parks don't have "hopping"? So, it's not really a 10-DAY water park pass? It's a 10-VISIT pass? That is so confusing. I wonder how many people have no idea how this ticket works? I thought I knew all the ins and outs of the ticketing structure. Geesh.
                                    -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by halltd View Post
                                      Wait a minute. The water parks don't have "hopping"? So, it's not really a 10-DAY water park pass? It's a 10-VISIT pass? That is so confusing. I wonder how many people have no idea how this ticket works? I thought I knew all the ins and outs of the ticketing structure. Geesh.
                                      Correct ... there is no "hopping" option at the WPF&M gates. If you go to Blizzard Beach in the afternoon and the clubs at Pleasure Island that night, you'll use 2 of your WFM&M admissions.

I try to avoid the confusion by calling the WPF&M stuff "admissions" and the theme park stuff "days." On a 7-day WPF&M ticket, for example, you have 7 DAYS of theme parks entries and 7 separate ADMISSIONS into WPF&M gates.

Comment

Working...
                                      X