X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hollywood Studios March 15th crowds

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=5wvKkvFk31w
    Last edited by KinnT; 03-18-2008, 12:33 PM.
    Kinn Tutas
    Lic. Real Estate Broker
    Garden Views Realty, Inc.
    www.ResalesDVC.com - Disney Vacation Club Resales with the Tutas Family!

Re: Hollywood Studios March 15th crowds

wow, seems like some pretty heavy crowds.
    btw, these videos of just walking in the park are pretty awesome.
    I for one am a big fan, so keep up the good work!
    wishesjake and SleepingBeauty867
    sigpic

Comment

It was kinda weird. The street heading to Tower of Terror and the Rockin Rollercoaster was busy. The rest of the park was almost like a ghost town. It is spring break so maybe every body in the park were only interested in the two thrill rides. All other rides were walk on. Tower of Terror was a 90 minute wait. Go Fast Pass! I did not wait 2 minutes.
      Kinn Tutas
      Lic. Real Estate Broker

Comment

It doesn't look bad at all for the week before Easter (just like Epcot was fairly mild on Saturday - only a 75 minute wait for Soarin at midday).
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
        I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
        on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by KinnT View Post
          It was kinda weird. The street heading to Tower of Terror and the Rockin Rollercoaster was busy. The rest of the park was almost like a ghost town. It is spring break so maybe every body in the park were only interested in the two thrill rides. All other rides were walk on. Tower of Terror was a 90 minute wait. Go Fast Pass! I did not wait 2 minutes.
          That's kind of how Hollywood Studios usually is, especially since that street heading to ToT (Sunset Blvd?) is essentially a dead end. That, and there's a certain sense of visual foreshortening that makes it look closer, thus the crowds closer together. A 90 minute wait for ToT is still a lot. Around what time was this?

Comment

isn't that normal? When we went in Oct, the crowd was like that all over the park. It was insane.

Comment

That's kind of how Hollywood Studios usually is, especially since that street heading to ToT (Sunset Blvd?) is essentially a dead end. That, and there's a certain sense of visual foreshortening that makes it look closer, thus the crowds closer together. A 90 minute wait for ToT is still a lot. Around what time was this?

It was about 4:00. We got our fast pass that made us wait till 6:00 so in the meantime we had a bite to eat and did the Drew Carey Audio show (just horrible). They make you wear head phones that are obviously not cleaned (yuk) and most of it is in the dark. Kinda like watching a bad tv show with the volumn only. Icky Icky Icky.
              Kinn Tutas
              Lic. Real Estate Broker

Comment

ONLY 90 minutes and 75 minutes?? I used to be closer to WDW but now am closer to DL - I don't think I'll ever get used to WDW's wait times again! Now I think its crowded if I'm waiting more than 30 minutes.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X