This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Annual Pass

I want to order an annual pass for my upcoming vacation and I was wondering if I order it online will I recieve a voucher with a number printed on it somewhere that will me to book tours, etc. using the "annual pass" even though I wouldn't actually have the card yet?

And totally off the subject....

Where exactly is the giant Baloo and Mowgli located?
    Christina

Re: Buying Annual Pass

Originally posted by AlwysL8 View Post
    I want to order an annual pass for my upcoming vacation and I was wondering if I order it online will I recieve a voucher with a number printed on it somewhere that will me to book tours, etc. using the "annual pass" even though I wouldn't actually have the card yet?

And totally off the subject....

Where exactly is the giant Baloo and Mowgli located?
    Baloo and Mowgli are located at POP Century at the 60's Building!

As far as the AP sorry I can't be of more help!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Hello
      You will be able to book a tour with only the voucher as long as you have your actual pass the day of the tour!
      Have a great trip!
      Siobhan

Comment

Baloo and Mowgli are located at POP Century at the 60's Building!
        By the Hippy Dippy (flower) pool.

Comment

You don't need the physical pass to book anything with the discount. Room, tours, etc... Sometimes they don't even make you show it when you arrive. Well, for the room, they do, but I've had tours that totally forget to ask. So, go ahead and book whatever you want. Just make sure yo get the actual pass before checking in to your resort or showing up for a tour.
          -Tim

Comment

Originally posted by halltd View Post
            You don't need the physical pass to book anything with the discount. Room, tours, etc... Sometimes they don't even make you show it when you arrive. Well, for the room, they do, but I've had tours that totally forget to ask. So, go ahead and book whatever you want. Just make sure yo get the actual pass before checking in to your resort or showing up for a tour.
            I have never been asked to show my Annual Pass when checking into a discounted room.

The voucher will also allow you access to the Passholder website.

Comment

^ Weird. I have all the time. But, I book mine over the phone normally. I also always have to show my driver's license when I book FL Resident room rates.
              -Tim

Comment

Thanks everyone for your responses!
                Christina

Comment

You are suppose to activate your pass prior to check-in. The fact that some people have not been asked to show it, does not mean that you won't be asked. If you have a passholder discount at the resort & are asked for your pass and do not have it, the resort will charge you full price. Not worth taking a chance. I know my luck, they would ask me for it.

You can however, book anything you want prior to arrival as a passholder, just make sure you activate your pass prior to arrival at the resort or tour you want to go on.
                  Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
                  www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
                  Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
                  Favorite Sites for latest news:
                  WDWNewToday.com
                  WaltDisneyBoards.com
                  DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsy1052 View Post
                    ...just make sure you activate your pass prior to arrival at the resort or tour you want to go on.
                    I don't know if this is in the official rules or not, but I've never had to do this. I always come into Orlando with a voucher, and the first thing I do is check in. Now, I can't remember if I've had to show my voucher to check in or not, but I do know that in all the years that I've had an AP, I've never had to activate it before checking in.

Comment

This reminds me I have to renew my pass in may.

Comment

In the 26 years I've had an AP, and the hundreds of stays I've had on AP rates, I may have been asked to show my pass once or twice ... maybe, since I don't actually even ever recall it happening.

And, yes, it's always bothered me that they don't check.

Comment

Working...
                        X