This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Over 200 Epcot Flower and Garden Photos by Denise

wondeful pics as usual. I was at WDW from the 7-10th and they had so much stuff at epcot it was extra pretty.
    Kelly

Comment

WOW!! They are just gorgeous!!!

Disneyland: 1998, 2005

Disneyland Paris: 1992, 1996, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011

Comment

Hi Denise!,
        I have looked at all the photos on your site and they are amazing, your pictures just get better and better and these and the christmas castle pics are my faves so far.
        I will show these to my parents later, they love anything to do with gardens and flowers, hopefully, one year we will get to see this in person
        I also like the way you have caught the monorail going past in many of the photos, great timing!
        Did you get the PM i sent you on the 9th?, i was just wondering if you would like some more Taxi bars?.
        Only a few more days before your trip to DL, i bet you are really exited!, make sure you take plenty of photos to show us, i will look forward to seeing them.
        I hope you are feeling better.

Comment

Originally posted by aashee View Post
          I'll do my best to drop by to say Hi Denise. I have a few baseball things to do on the Sundays coming up but I'll try and stop by for a later in the day meet. Perhaps I'll call you ahead of time and get your order for In-N-out.
          I would LOVE to have an order taken for In and Out! But even moreso, I hope to get to spend a little more time hanging out with you this time (if you can get to DL!)
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by Charmed-One View Post
            Hi Denise!,
            I have looked at all the photos on your site and they are amazing, your pictures just get better and better and these and the christmas castle pics are my faves so far.
            I will show these to my parents later, they love anything to do with gardens and flowers, hopefully, one year we will get to see this in person
            I also like the way you have caught the monorail going past in many of the photos, great timing!
            Did you get the PM i sent you on the 9th?, i was just wondering if you would like some more Taxi bars?.
            Only a few more days before your trip to DL, i bet you are really exited!, make sure you take plenty of photos to show us, i will look forward to seeing them.
            I hope you are feeling better.
            Hi Kelly!

I did get your PM, I have a nasty habit of opening PMs and then forgetting I read them and haven't yet answered. I will do that tomorrow! Please say hi to your parents for me - they really are such nice people! I didn't have great timing for the monorails in the photos, I just waited for them to pass by. I am also very good on Taxi bars still, trying to go through them slowly. Thank you!!!!

I am very excited for Disneyland! Thank you also, I'm feeling much better (quicker than expected).
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
            I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
            on Bay Lake.

Comment

Working...
            X