Announcement

Collapse

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Over 200 Epcot Flower and Garden Photos by Denise

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Over 200 Epcot Flower and Garden Photos by Denise

I have nearly 240 photos here:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=13&Itemid=44

Also, another thread with pre-opening pics, and night photos from a few days back:

http://micechat.com/forums/showthrea...den-92420.html

And some larger:

I always enjoy the Flower and Garden Festival. Still much more to take photos of...
    Last edited by nbodyhome; 03-20-2008, 07:40 AM.
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Over 200 Epcot Flower and Garden Photos by Denise

Very nice Denise. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by TDLFAN View Post
      Very nice Denise. Thanks.
      Sorry I missed you today!
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Beautiful! Just beautiful. Thanks Denise. I haven't clicked over to Mousesteps yet to see the rest. It's getting late here (nearly 1am) so I'm saving that for tomorrow. I can't wait! You have perfect timing too. According to my calendar it's the Vernal Equinox and the first day of Spring. Hurray!

Comment

Great photos Denise! I just love the one of Stitch in the life guard chair, too cute!

Comment

Fantastic job as always Denise.
            Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
            www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
            Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
            Favorite Sites for latest news:
            WDWNewToday.com
            WaltDisneyBoards.com
            DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

when i was younger i watched a show about disneyworld and the topiaries are the one thing that stood out to me. for some reason they intrigued me. i would love to go the the flower and garden festival someday!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Thank you everyone (and Tayakaleb - you should definitely go!)
                Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

I am adding a few more (actually, I added a few already - but am adding more to the first post).
                  Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

You're killing me Denise - I've still got 2 weeks till I get to see it all for myself! Nice pics (and your time lapse pic of the Futureworld Fountains is now my desktop - NICE!).

Comment

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
                      You're killing me Denise - I've still got 2 weeks till I get to see it all for myself! Nice pics (and your time lapse pic of the Futureworld Fountains is now my desktop - NICE!).
                      Thank you Dan - and I'm glad you like the fountain pic! (I have quite a few of them, I think I posted 2 or 3).

At least you'll be seeing it soon! Less than 1 week for me to California.
                      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Thanks for the photos Denise. This time of the year is always one of my favorite to visit WDW.
                        Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

I really enjoy these threads (and the pics in them, of course)! Not a criticism as much as a suggestion, but have you considered following the rule of thirds for your photos? I'm curious to see how the dynamic would change.

Comment

Wonderful Denise. Phooey! We missed it by a day. It was nice meeting you Denise. Can't wait for your trip report when you come out to the West Coast!

Comment

Originally posted by MouseHipster View Post
                              I really enjoy these threads (and the pics in them, of course)! Not a criticism as much as a suggestion, but have you considered following the rule of thirds for your photos? I'm curious to see how the dynamic would change.
                              No, actually I hadn't. I don't consider myself a photographer - I just take photos that please me to look at (or tell a story). The website started just to show photo walks.

But thank you! Sometime maybe I'll try something new, but I like taking things the way I see them.
                              Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X