• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nbodyhome
    replied
    Re: Over 200 Epcot Flower and Garden Photos by Denise

Originally posted by Charmed-One View Post
    Hi Denise!,
    I have looked at all the photos on your site and they are amazing, your pictures just get better and better and these and the christmas castle pics are my faves so far.
    I will show these to my parents later, they love anything to do with gardens and flowers, hopefully, one year we will get to see this in person
    I also like the way you have caught the monorail going past in many of the photos, great timing!
    Did you get the PM i sent you on the 9th?, i was just wondering if you would like some more Taxi bars?.
    Only a few more days before your trip to DL, i bet you are really exited!, make sure you take plenty of photos to show us, i will look forward to seeing them.
    I hope you are feeling better.
    Hi Kelly!

I did get your PM, I have a nasty habit of opening PMs and then forgetting I read them and haven't yet answered. I will do that tomorrow! Please say hi to your parents for me - they really are such nice people! I didn't have great timing for the monorails in the photos, I just waited for them to pass by. I am also very good on Taxi bars still, trying to go through them slowly. Thank you!!!!

I am very excited for Disneyland! Thank you also, I'm feeling much better (quicker than expected).

Leave a comment:

• nbodyhome
    replied

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    I'll do my best to drop by to say Hi Denise. I have a few baseball things to do on the Sundays coming up but I'll try and stop by for a later in the day meet. Perhaps I'll call you ahead of time and get your order for In-N-out.
    I would LOVE to have an order taken for In and Out! But even moreso, I hope to get to spend a little more time hanging out with you this time (if you can get to DL!)

Leave a comment:

• Charmed-One
    replied

Hi Denise!,
    I have looked at all the photos on your site and they are amazing, your pictures just get better and better and these and the christmas castle pics are my faves so far.
    I will show these to my parents later, they love anything to do with gardens and flowers, hopefully, one year we will get to see this in person
    I also like the way you have caught the monorail going past in many of the photos, great timing!
    Did you get the PM i sent you on the 9th?, i was just wondering if you would like some more Taxi bars?.
    Only a few more days before your trip to DL, i bet you are really exited!, make sure you take plenty of photos to show us, i will look forward to seeing them.
    I hope you are feeling better.

Leave a comment:

• Laura678
    replied

WOW!! They are just gorgeous!!!

Leave a comment:

• Iluvdisney
    replied

wondeful pics as usual. I was at WDW from the 7-10th and they had so much stuff at epcot it was extra pretty.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

I'll do my best to drop by to say Hi Denise. I have a few baseball things to do on the Sundays coming up but I'll try and stop by for a later in the day meet. Perhaps I'll call you ahead of time and get your order for In-N-out.

Leave a comment:

• Stitchy
    replied

GREAT pictures!!!! LOVE the Tink one!!!

Leave a comment:

• seenoevil
    replied

Beautiful pics! If the rule of thirds makes your pics any more gorgeous, we're all really in for a treat! I thought of you as I drove by the In and Out on Harbor. Hope I get a chance to see you!

Leave a comment:

• MouseHipster
    replied

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
    No, actually I hadn't. I don't consider myself a photographer - I just take photos that please me to look at (or tell a story). The website started just to show photo walks.

But thank you! Sometime maybe I'll try something new, but I like taking things the way I see them.
    For being an amateur, your photos are very good. I get excited when I see that you posted a new picture thread. Give the rule of thirds a try, you may end up loving the results.

Here's a few links that will explain. It's really quite simple.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rule_of_thirds
    http://digital-photography-school.co...ule-of-thirds/
    http://photoinf.com/General/KODAK/gu...of_thirds.html

Leave a comment:

• nbodyhome
    replied

Originally posted by aashee View Post
    Wonderful Denise. Phooey! We missed it by a day. It was nice meeting you Denise. Can't wait for your trip report when you come out to the West Coast!
    Chad -

I am sorry I didn't realize you were leaving, I didn't even really say bye (or add you to my MC meet photos!) I am glad I got to meet you, at least! Did you see the litter box thread about you?

I leave in less than a week for California, I can't wait to see everyone! I hope you'll be there for the MC meet too. (of course, I can't wait to go to In and Out Burger, either!!!!)

Leave a comment:

• nbodyhome
    replied

Originally posted by MouseHipster View Post
    I really enjoy these threads (and the pics in them, of course)! Not a criticism as much as a suggestion, but have you considered following the rule of thirds for your photos? I'm curious to see how the dynamic would change.
    No, actually I hadn't. I don't consider myself a photographer - I just take photos that please me to look at (or tell a story). The website started just to show photo walks.

But thank you! Sometime maybe I'll try something new, but I like taking things the way I see them.

Leave a comment:

• aashee
    replied

Wonderful Denise. Phooey! We missed it by a day. It was nice meeting you Denise. Can't wait for your trip report when you come out to the West Coast!

Leave a comment:

• MouseHipster
    replied

I really enjoy these threads (and the pics in them, of course)! Not a criticism as much as a suggestion, but have you considered following the rule of thirds for your photos? I'm curious to see how the dynamic would change.

Leave a comment:

• Mouse princess
    replied

Thanks for the photos Denise. This time of the year is always one of my favorite to visit WDW.

Leave a comment:

• nbodyhome
    replied

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
    You're killing me Denise - I've still got 2 weeks till I get to see it all for myself! Nice pics (and your time lapse pic of the Futureworld Fountains is now my desktop - NICE!).
    Thank you Dan - and I'm glad you like the fountain pic! (I have quite a few of them, I think I posted 2 or 3).

At least you'll be seeing it soon! Less than 1 week for me to California.

Leave a comment:

• danyoung
    replied

You're killing me Denise - I've still got 2 weeks till I get to see it all for myself! Nice pics (and your time lapse pic of the Futureworld Fountains is now my desktop - NICE!).

Leave a comment:

• nbodyhome
    replied

I am adding a few more (actually, I added a few already - but am adding more to the first post).

Leave a comment:

• nbodyhome
    replied

Thank you everyone (and Tayakaleb - you should definitely go!)

Leave a comment:

• tayakaleb
    replied

when i was younger i watched a show about disneyworld and the topiaries are the one thing that stood out to me. for some reason they intrigued me. i would love to go the the flower and garden festival someday!

Leave a comment:

• Lindsy1052
    replied

Fantastic job as always Denise.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X