Announcement

Collapse

Forum Issues

The MiceChat staff is listening to your PM's and the notes provided in the flagged posts. We will provide more information in a post that will be published no later than Sunday night, 6/23/19. The link will be provided here.
See more
See less

Winning a dream at Disney

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Winning a dream at Disney

Hi everyone. I went down to Disney from March 7-10th and stayed at the WL concierge. I was at Epcot on March 8th when I saw Elton with the dream squad. Elton is the man in the commericals that blows the pixie dust.

I have went running over and was like you are the guy from the commerical. I want to get a pic with you. He was super nice and took the pic with me. There were 2 other dream squad people with him. THey were wearing the white vests and he wasnt. We chatted for a few minutes and then he said they were gonna be giving away something super cool and to keep an eye out.

I was with my friend Anglea and fellow disney planner with Magical Travel. We had gone to Disney for business. Anyway we finished taking some pics around the test track area and as we started walking over the bridge toward the baby center we notice Elton and his 2 dream friends. They had set up on that other walkway heading towards world showcase.

He was stopping people as they walked by saying we should all stay for a min or 2. I took some pics of this.

Finallty Elton starts a countdown and the 2 ladies in the bests whip out these huge tags from the bags they are carrying.
    Woo hoo
    we are winning a pass to stay in the park after it closes at 930pm!!

Anglea and I were in shock and people were yelling and hugging, jumping up and down it was so funny.

Kelly

Re: Winning a dream at Disney

Oh how cool! Congrats on that!

Comment

We went over to the Mission Space area around 915 and there were dream squad people everywhere. Thats when we were given the pin and told to wear it. There would be a dance party with the characters and all the future world rides would be open. It was really cool. I took some pics but was dancing and jumping around so some are blurrly.

Kelly

Comment

That's really cool. Congrats!

Comment

That sounds like so much fun! Thanks for sharing with us.

Comment

That is soo cool! I didn't even know that they did that. Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Elton rocks! He is always around Test Track and he is one of the most energetic dream squad members around!

Best hold on to Your Hats and Glasses, 'cause this heres the Wildest Ride in the Wilderness!

Comment

Very cool! Congrats!
                :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
                Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

Awesome! I had never heard of this "dream" either!

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Nifty! Technically speaking though, EPCOT closes at 9:00, not 9:30.

Comment

Working...
                    X