This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got ghost stories?

In another thread one poster described "supernatural" experienced by CM's and guests. I tried googling more stories but came up empty. Anyone had any experiences?

Sometimes on Splash Mountain I get the feeling someone is watching me; sometimes it's in the showboat scene or back in the corner where the crocodile had Bre'r Fox's tail.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

Re: Got ghost stories?

I was on Splash once and when we came around the corner, I happened to look back and there was a CM standing in a hidden area. He saw me an kinda smirked but then we rounded the next corner and I lost him.

I don't believe that was supernatural but it definitely scared the beegees out of me. LOL

Comment

Um there are a number of stories... however I do not think them really the best to share on a message board.

If you really want to hear some flag me down at a meet or come into the OFT office and I will be more than happy to share with you some of the stories that CMs experience on a regular basis around the world.
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

Sometimes on Splash Mountain I get the feeling someone is watching me; sometimes it's in the showboat scene or back in the corner where the crocodile had Bre'r Fox's tail.
        That's because someone is watching you. There are hidden CM's and cameras all throughout those great dark rides (at least most of them).

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
          Um there are a number of stories... however I do not think them really the best to share on a message board.

If you really want to hear some flag me down at a meet or come into the OFT office and I will be more than happy to share with you some of the stories that CMs experience on a regular basis around the world.

okay, thats just mean. Tease!!!

Comment

Originally posted by kcnole View Post
            That's because someone is watching you. There are hidden CM's and cameras all throughout those great dark rides (at least most of them).
            that makes sense. I knew they were there in other rides. . .:blush:

Why are they not board appropriate? Rated "R" I suppose. Arrrr!
            Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
              I was on Splash once and when we came around the corner, I happened to look back and there was a CM standing in a hidden area. He saw me an kinda smirked but then we rounded the next corner and I lost him.

I don't believe that was supernatural but it definitely scared the beegees out of me. LOL

Isn't it funny how it "scares" you?!?! I've seen the same thing and while it is just a person, it still startles you in a creepy way!!!! What really freaks me out is being on Splash Mountain and the audio cuts out but the animatronics are still moving and "talking" without sound...WEIRD!
              Kristen

www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum
              Authorized Disney Vacation Planners
              kristeng@magicaltravel.com

"To all who come to this happy place.......Welcome!"
              - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Nutz4Disney View Post
                Isn't it funny how it "scares" you?!?! I've seen the same thing and while it is just a person, it still startles you in a creepy way!!!! What really freaks me out is being on Splash Mountain and the audio cuts out but the animatronics are still moving and "talking" without sound...WEIRD!
                Only thing creepier is when the sound cuts out while you're on It's a Small World. You know the dolls are watching. . .
                Sig by Poisonedapples!

Comment

Have you read Kingdom Keepers...that will definitely make you think twice about those Small World dolls. I've always suspected that they were up to no good.

Comment

Well maybe this next year at the MiceChat Meet I will do a Ghosts of the World tour. There are a lot of great stories, but all the same, I do not think that they are message board appropriate.

Comment

Well maybe this next year at the MiceChat Meet I will do a Ghosts of the World tour. There are a lot of great stories, but all the same, I do not think that they are message board appropriate.

I would TOTALLY be up for that, I love that sort of thing.

Comment

and what about those of us that aren't lucky enough to come to meets....? Hmmmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by Stitchy View Post
                          and what about those of us that aren't lucky enough to come to meets....? Hmmmmm?
                          Then whenever you are down here in Orlando, let me know and we will schedule a time when we can do a Camp Fire Chat over at DAK Lodge or at the Wilderness Lodge where I can retell the MANY stories I know and have heard!

Comment

Then whenever you are down here in Orlando, let me know and we will schedule a time when we can do a Camp Fire Chat over at DAK Lodge or at the Wilderness Lodge where I can retell the MANY stories I know and have heard!

Ohh, the chairs around the campfire at AKL is the PERFECT place for that! I'm so game for some Eric stories! :clap:

Comment

I hope you realize that may be something actually take advantage of
                              [SIGPIC]

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X