This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like the Haunted Mansion has its 1000th Ghost

Yup... looks like it finally happened. The HM now has its 1000th Ghost...the only catch... this one might be real????

Normal Picture

Picture Brightened up a little

Brightened even more and a close up of the shot...

So what does everyone think?? Do we have out 1000th ghost... or is this just a camera hoax..

Re: Looks like the Haunted Mansion has its 1000th Ghost

hoax

But lets get TAPS there. Now that would be a cool episode of GhostHunters
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Maybe it's just a chance to "stir the pot". He looks like he has to be a figure of some sort.

Comment

Call TAPS now haha

Comment

yeah...photoshop is a wonderful thing

Comment

It's a HOAX. I have rode HM hundreds of times. Actually, I was there last weekend and yes, the sound system was not working on that part. That figure has always been there.

Comment

I'll steal a quote from someone else.

I see things a lot more clearly ever since I gave up Shick and Gilette and started using razors by Occam.

=dave
              "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
              "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

Funny thing... When I brighten the first picture the only thing that is there is a plant or something of the sort... Clearly not what I get when I brighten the second picture. Photoshopped.

Comment

It looks cool either way

Comment

To me it almost appears like the brightest photo looks to be the normal shot taken, then darkened. I can't imagine maintaining that much detail, or even enhancing the textures and color just by brightening the photo. In the third shot it also appears a flash was used. This makes me believe its a hoax, and that doesn't even bring the so called figure of the ghost into consideration.

Comment

I know the ghost who rides the Doombuggies is supposed to be Yale Gracey but I think that this whole thing is a big fat HOAX (yes in capital letters).
                      Visit

Click the Banner

Comment

Looks fake to me. I mean look at the first pic if you brighten it up you wouldn't see that. Heck in the fist pic you would see it a small bit.

Besides looks like something from POTC. Whats his name (the one thats chasing Jack.) I am drawing a blank right now. But thats what it looks like.

Comment

I call party foul!
                          sigpic
                          Remember, Dreams come true!... and mermaids are hot, even on Halloween.

Comment

A hoax would be deliberate, and there are no figures in this room. Unless you count the guy in the coffin and the Raven. Full figures don't appear until after the sceance. I think what you're seeing in this brightened picture, are the folds in the cyclorama curtain outside the conservatory windows. You normally don't see this, but after HMH, when the lighting is misadjusted for the next 4 months, you see things like the cyclorama curtain, ceiling tiles, and Madam Leota's string.
                            So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

I have always been a big HM junkie. But on a recent visit while riding through the graveyard scene, my wife suddenly said "Oh my God, look!" I asked her what she was so freaked out about and she pointed to one of the tomb stones. It had only one word carved on it -- my name, "Jay". Funny that we have ridden HM hundreds of times and never noticed that before. Sure, it was just coincidental what with the plethora of Jay's running about. Still...
                              "Nemo! Get to Nemo!"

Comment

Much like the Wells Expedition tribute to Frank Wells in the Matterhorn, this is a tribute to Jay Rasulo.

In case he gets eaten by a bear.
                                So full of Disney Magic, my eyes are blue.

Comment

Well that's a relief. Sort of...
                                  "Nemo! Get to Nemo!"

Comment

In the second picture, you can see very faintly the outline of the figure. Whether this is an effect or not is beyond me. Still very cool!

Facebook me!
                                    Join in the Disney fun at MyVMK!

Comment

Working...
                                    X