X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mt Fuji Rumor is Back

Originally posted by WDWizard View Post
    A snowy Mt.Fiji mountain peaking out of the Japanese buildings does not sound like an "eyesore" to me. As long as all the screams and noise levels are kept to a minimum, it would be fine. WS needs more attractions and things to do other than shopping and eating..!
    Um what about all the entertainment. I do agree that they do need more attractions but there is quite a bit of entertainment, so that its not just shopping in dining.
    Visit

Click the Banner

Comment

Originally posted by Sorvian View Post
      Um what about all the entertainment. I do agree that they do need more attractions but there is quite a bit of entertainment, so that its not just shopping in dining.
      I love British Invasion for example as well as Off kilter
      www.jamboeveryone.com
      Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
        I love British Invasion for example as well as Off kilter
        And I love the bad jokes of the World Showcase Players.
        Visit

Click the Banner

Comment

A snowy Mt.Fiji mountain peaking out of the Japanese buildings does not sound like an "eyesore" to me. As long as all the screams and noise levels are kept to a minimum, it would be fine. WS needs more attractions and things to do other than shopping and eating..!
          I'm not going to be happy unless a guy in a rubber suit is knocking down Tokyo...
          He felt like his life was some kind of dream and he sometimes wondered whose it was and whether they were enjoying it.
          follow us on Twitter! @MickeyMutineers
          DisregardListen to our podcast on iTunes!

Comment

I know, there are a few decent entertainment offerings at WS here and there. But more immersive rides need to be added to add to the lineup of things to do other than eat, shop, watch shows. Disney needs to broaden the appeal of Epcot and make it for families and younger people to enjoy, and a lack of rides and a focus on educating is the reason why Epcot has always been seen as the park for adults. They've tried with Kidcot, Nemo...but the park needs rides. Kids can do arts and crafts anytime at home. I know a family who recently went to Epcot and after being in the park for a while realized that it didnt have much for their kids to enjoy, so they left and bought tickets to Magic Kingdom.

There's a reason why Mexico and Norway are constantly voted as guest's favorite WS pavillions. It's because they have rides. And please, no more circle vision movies!
            Last edited by WDWizard; 04-14-2008, 04:54 PM.

Comment

And please, no more circle vision movies!
              I agree, it's time for Dodecahedron Vision
              My Blog: http://imagineeringmind.wordpress.com

Parks Visited: MK - EPCOT - DHS - DAK - DL - DCA - HKDL - TDL - TDS

Comment

Originally posted by WDW1974 View Post
                Thanks guys and they said it.

But yes, it is a thrill ride.

good to hear WS and Epcot as a whole could do with a few more rides

come to think of it has Epcot increased in rides at all lately? It kinda seems like they sort of fluttered around at almost the same level of attractions as when they opened and even shrunk when they stopped doing things like the life pavilion (which in some ways I'm ok with the World Showcase needs more the FutureWorld area just needs to feel more cohesive)
                "We all have sparks, imagination! it's how our minds... create creations!"

Comment

Originally posted by Jspider View Post
                  good to hear WS and Epcot as a whole could do with a few more rides

come to think of it has Epcot increased in rides at all lately? It kinda seems like they sort of fluttered around at almost the same level of attractions as when they opened and even shrunk when they stopped doing things like the life pavilion (which in some ways I'm ok with the World Showcase needs more the FutureWorld area just needs to feel more cohesive)
                  Well Body Wars closed, and Journey into Imagination and the ride part of The Living Seas were destroyed, so that's 3 rides Future World has no more; at least as far as I'm concerned.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                    Well Body Wars closed, and Journey into Imagination and the ride part of The Living Seas were destroyed, so that's 3 rides Future World has no more; at least as far as I'm concerned.
                    they did quite a number on the hands-on exhibits after the Nemo ride
                    www.jamboeveryone.com
                    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by disneyreporter View Post
                      WDW1974, can you release any little details about this proposed thrill ride?
                      Since I don't have them, I can't at this time.

Comment

ORDDU: And this reply just goes to add more value to WDW1974's credentials. He doesn't make things up just for the fun of it. When he feels the details are in order, he'll mention them--when it's appropriate. (Thank you for your information, dear.)

Comment

Working...
                        X