Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

MiceChat Rules

A list of MiceChat's rules can be found at the top of the Disneyland forum.
2 of 2 < >

Ad Blockers

Please do not use ad blocking software when visiting MiceChat. It costs money to keep MiceChat online, and ad revenue offsets this. Thank you.
See more
See less

Brown Derby - Dinner only?

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Derby - Dinner only?

My friend is trying to make dining reservations for his upcoming trip. WDW-DINE told him the Brown Derby is only open for dinner. Is this correct?

I know they at least USED to be open for lunch because that's the only time I've ever eaten there. I had the "famous" cobb salad and it was definitely for lunch.
    -Tim

Re: Brown Derby - Dinner only?

The Browm Derby is open for lunch. However I don't think they take advanced reservations, only day of.

Comment

I know I have made reservations in advance for lunch at the Brown Derby. In fact, this past summer I reserved the Dining with an Imagineer program for lunch a few months in advance.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

in May, we have a 1PM reservation for the Derby
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

I made advanced reservations for the Brown Derby last summer. They were for lunch as well.

Comment

Very strange. I wonder why the operator told him that. I'll make sure to relay the information to him. Thanks everyone!
            -Tim

Comment

Maybe they were booked for lunch. My friends were talking about the Liberty Tree Inn (??) saying onlt breakfast and dinner when they called for ressies - we figured i was because they were booked for lunch?
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by halltd View Post
                Very strange. I wonder why the operator told him that. I'll make sure to relay the information to him. Thanks everyone!
                Maybe he got someone "new", they do take res's for lunch & dinner.
                Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
                www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
                Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
                Favorite Sites for latest news:
                WDWNewToday.com
                WaltDisneyBoards.com
                DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

My friend is trying to make dining reservations for his upcoming trip. WDW-DINE told him the Brown Derby is only open for dinner. Is this correct?

I know they at least USED to be open for lunch because that's the only time I've ever eaten there. I had the "famous" cobb salad and it was definitely for lunch.

I ate lunch there two or three weeks ago (whenever the last MiceChat meet was)

Even had the Cobb Salad (and mussles and grapefruit cake) Loved the mussles.

-dave
                  "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                  "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I just got back from WDW and ate at the derby for dinner.... we had the strip steak dinner... not worth the price... nice presentation, tried the cobb salad as a side- really good... but the steak was not as tasty as i thought it would have been for a $33 steak... .

i have pics from my trip on my website below....
                    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X