This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brown Derby - Dinner only?

My friend is trying to make dining reservations for his upcoming trip. WDW-DINE told him the Brown Derby is only open for dinner. Is this correct?

I know they at least USED to be open for lunch because that's the only time I've ever eaten there. I had the "famous" cobb salad and it was definitely for lunch.
    -Tim

Re: Brown Derby - Dinner only?

The Browm Derby is open for lunch. However I don't think they take advanced reservations, only day of.

Comment

I know I have made reservations in advance for lunch at the Brown Derby. In fact, this past summer I reserved the Dining with an Imagineer program for lunch a few months in advance.
      It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

in May, we have a 1PM reservation for the Derby
        www.jamboeveryone.com
        Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

I made advanced reservations for the Brown Derby last summer. They were for lunch as well.

Comment

Very strange. I wonder why the operator told him that. I'll make sure to relay the information to him. Thanks everyone!
            -Tim

Comment

Maybe they were booked for lunch. My friends were talking about the Liberty Tree Inn (??) saying onlt breakfast and dinner when they called for ressies - we figured i was because they were booked for lunch?
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by halltd View Post
                Very strange. I wonder why the operator told him that. I'll make sure to relay the information to him. Thanks everyone!
                Maybe he got someone "new", they do take res's for lunch & dinner.
                Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
                www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
                Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
                Favorite Sites for latest news:
                WDWNewToday.com
                WaltDisneyBoards.com
                DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

My friend is trying to make dining reservations for his upcoming trip. WDW-DINE told him the Brown Derby is only open for dinner. Is this correct?

I know they at least USED to be open for lunch because that's the only time I've ever eaten there. I had the "famous" cobb salad and it was definitely for lunch.

I ate lunch there two or three weeks ago (whenever the last MiceChat meet was)

Even had the Cobb Salad (and mussles and grapefruit cake) Loved the mussles.

-dave
                  "I'm gonna build my own amusement park. But with gambling and hookers!" - Bender
                  "You should never underestimate the predictability of stupidity." - Bullet Tooth Tony

Comment

I just got back from WDW and ate at the derby for dinner.... we had the strip steak dinner... not worth the price... nice presentation, tried the cobb salad as a side- really good... but the steak was not as tasty as i thought it would have been for a $33 steak... .

i have pics from my trip on my website below....
                    So, as they say at Big Thunder Mountain -- "Hold on to your hats and glasses cause this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!" i like west better

http://rze51.smugmug.com/

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X