Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

extra magic hours April 13

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • extra magic hours April 13

    I notice that the Magic Kingdom closes at midnight on Sunday, April 13, but that it is also listed as an extra magic hour that evening.

    Does that mean it is really open until 3 am for resort guests??? WOW.

  • #2
    Re: extra magic hours April 13

    If that's the case, then... yes.

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: extra magic hours April 13

      Back on the 30th of December it was open from 7am for early EMH and 4am for late EMH I was there the entire time so yeah that's a WOW!
      Visit

      Click the Banner

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: extra magic hours April 13

        Wow can you imagine having to work the late shift that day then turn around and work opening the next? Might as well just sleep backstage by the time you get home you need to turn around and go back in...
        Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: extra magic hours April 13

          yup...there have been times i have worked a late EMH until 4 am and then had to be back in at 8 am....hello doubleback!! i just slept there as it takes an hour to get to work and an hour to get ready....bad hours, great pay!!
          sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!


          Originally posted by TheRockr
          Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: extra magic hours April 13

            Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
            yup...there have been times i have worked a late EMH until 4 am and then had to be back in at 8 am....hello doubleback!! i just slept there as it takes an hour to get to work and an hour to get ready....bad hours, great pay!!

            Hmmm mental note don't ride Space Mountain the day after the evening EMH...
            Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: extra magic hours April 13

              Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
              yup...there have been times i have worked a late EMH until 4 am and then had to be back in at 8 am....hello doubleback!! i just slept there as it takes an hour to get to work and an hour to get ready....bad hours, great pay!!

              I gotta ask, where did you sleep after the park closed? :evil:

              I can only imagine the fun that can be had after the guests leave. LOL

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: extra magic hours April 13

                Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                I gotta ask, where did you sleep after the park closed? :evil:

                I can only imagine the fun that can be had after the guests leave. LOL

                i slept in the breakroom on the big leather couch

                however, one time i just walked over to the contemporary and slept on the couch on the far end of the 3rd floor near the convention center....fun time...


                and yes, fun times can be had after park close....thats when ive gone on the roof of space mt, and other things...:yea:
                sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!


                Originally posted by TheRockr
                Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

                Comment

                Ad Widget

                Collapse
                Working...
                X