X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: WDW has the "Best Cocktails in the Nation"

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
    All the specialty drinks at Pleasure Island are really pretty good! Oh how I love my good old fashioned beach bucket of booze!
    Sadly they are gone... or have they moved the bucket drinks elsewhere? If so you MUST share!!

And I am not a big drinker but as others have said, for the cost you pay it better be good. (Even if you're just getting the Glow-tini for the glow thing for your kids, evil! :cwink

Comment

Kungaloosh!

Personally, I'm looking forward to trying the churro-tini the next time I'm at WDW... or maybe a Dolewhip-tini?

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
        Sadly they are gone... or have they moved the bucket drinks elsewhere? If so you MUST share!!

(Even if you're just getting the Glow-tini for the glow thing for your kids, evil! :cwink

I saw the buckets of booze at PI just last month. They were selling them at an outdoor kiosk bar infront of the old Beach club. Might have had them at another bar i think between 8Tracks and Adventures club.

I got the glow-tini so I could have the glow thing for myself :blush:
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

(Even if you're just getting the Glow-tini for the glow thing for your kids, evil! :cwink
          :lol: I actually did that! Hubby and I got a night out without the girls and I had to get that drink so I could bring the glow cube back for them! I got it back from them though and its on my desk now where they can't reach it.
          Originally posted by larasound
          am I the burrito man?

Comment

Since I'm staying 2 nights next month, I may have to get myself one of these glow-tinis just for the glowy thing. I'm not a big martini or mixed drink person anymore. They get me in trouble (I usually just stick with beer these days).

Comment

I love then bucket o booze; I embrace the bucket o booze; a bucket o booze is NOT a cocktail.

I'm not sure I've ever had an actual cocktail in WDW. This must be remedied.
              Good morning, son
              In twenty years from now
              Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
              And I can tell you 'bout today
              And how I picked you up and everything changed
              It was pain
              Sunny days and rain
              I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
                Oh how I love my good old fashioned beach bucket of booze!
                Long live the Bucket o' Booze :clap: I LOVE the Bucket o' Booze!

I can't remember any drinks that I have had at WDW that were superb standouts, but I don't remember any being horrible either.

But, I have to say the Neverland Tea and The Black Pearl from the Lost Bar at DLH are much better than any WDW drinks I've had.

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

Comment

Originally posted by Disney Magic View Post
                  I saw the buckets of booze at PI just last month. They were selling them at an outdoor kiosk bar infront of the old Beach club. Might have had them at another bar i think between 8Tracks and Adventures club.

I got the glow-tini so I could have the glow thing for myself :blush:
                  Happy Birthday to me in a week! :cgrin:

Originally posted by evilqueenrocks View Post
                  :lol: I actually did that! Hubby and I got a night out without the girls and I had to get that drink so I could bring the glow cube back for them! I got it back from them though and its on my desk now where they can't reach it.
                  Oh yes... I know you did. You spilled the info in your TR and I found it so cute. Sadly, my glow cube died shortly after and that was the end of that. I won't be getting another until they change the Blue Glow-tini to something with a different flavor than peach.

Comment

Originally posted by Kuhio View Post
                    Kungaloosh!

Personally, I'm looking forward to trying the churro-tini the next time I'm at WDW... or maybe a Dolewhip-tini?
                    Kungaloosh!
                    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

And I am not a big drinker but as others have said, for the cost you pay it better be good. (Even if you're just getting the Glow-tini for the glow thing for your kids, evil! :cwink
                      I confess we have over a dozen of the glow cubes at home, maybe more and now you know the real reason why I don't recommend renting a car when you go to WDW Kungaloosh!

Quite frankly I think the Disney drinks are ok, but I get much better in Vegas, and most of those are free.
                      Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Hey the fact that it is free makes them better without even taking the first sip

Quite frankly I think the Disney drinks are ok, but I get much better in Vegas, and most of those are free.
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

WDW is the one place I never drink (since I always have a rental car).

Comment

Working...
                          X