Announcement

Collapse
See more
See less

So I think the Comedy warehouse crew thinks I am stalking them...

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I think the Comedy warehouse crew thinks I am stalking them...

Ok, so I have been very up front on this board that I am a big fan of the Comedy Warehouse at Pleasure Island at Downtown Disney at The Walt Disney World Resort in Orlando Florida.

It is not uncommon for me to go straight to Downtown Disney right after work and catch the first show at the Comedy Warehouse!

Now I am a huge fan, of the Comedy Warehouse and I also go to the Adventurer's Club too if one of my favorites is there.

So over time, I have really just enjoyed their awesome talents!

Well I became enamoured with Lisa. She became my FAVORITE! Everything she said, made me laugh like i was going to die.

Well it was Candle Light time at EPCOT, and I was lucky enough to have some VIP seating for it (Goooo Kirk Cameron) and I noticed that I was sitting next to David. Now for those of you who do not know who David is, he is the awesome british chap, who is adorable and hillarious!

Well I decided that I must say how much of a fan I am. So I express to him my fandom of the Comedy Warehouse, then Kerry (also with OFT) pipes in that I am stalking them! He laughs and looks kind of uncomfortable and the show goes on...

So a few weeks go by, and I was at the Hess Station by Downtown Disney filling up my gas. I just happened to be at the SAME pump David was at. I say hi, and he says, hi, and then there is a flash of recognition and he quickly fumbled with his keys and got back into his car.

Well I thought, wow he must REALLY think I am a stalker...

So then I was Wal-Mart on Turkey Lake Road a few weeks ago (I know, shush) and as I was walking in I pass Krista, who is the loveable blonde mom from Georgia!

Well I decide that I just have to stop her! So I stop her while she is holding her groceries. Well I go into Grade AAA stalker mode, and tell her how much I love her and her show! Well she looked kind of uncomfortable and was said thank you a whole bunch of times, before she quickly walked away, I tured and looked at her (kind of a bad stalkerish move) and she was grabbing her cellphone and she saw me looking at her...

Ok so if it couldn't get any worse, well I was a large meeting for Disney Partners last Wedensday at the Yatch and Beach Club convention center.

Well they had a fancy red carpet and they had 2 ladies doing the red carpet interviews and stuff like that. They were all sorts of dressed up, but underneat the heavy make up and wig, I recognized one of them as Mary from the Comedy Warehouse, she is also the voice of EPCOT (she does the illuminations announcements and anyother special events announcements), and I of course while I am at this large very important business meeting, have to tell her how much of a fan of her work I am, and how awesome she is, and how I am ALWAYS at the Comedy Warehouse.

She laughed and gave me a hug. Then Kerry told her that I was stalking them! It was sweet, I sure if we were in a different setting she too would fumble with her keys and speed away.

Well if that wasn't enough, I then go and find them all on myspace, and add them all as my friends (better said, sent them friend requests that were never accepted)!

So I was telling a friend of mine about their lack of response to my and my friend made it a point to make sure I understood how crazy I must look to them!

So to my favorite troupe of improv actors, I am sorry for stalking, but just know I do it because I love you guys!

P.S. My birthday is Sept 22nd, and I expect you to do a special show for me...

Just kidding about the special show, but really after I thought about it, I really must seem totally nuts! lol

Anyways just wanted to share that...
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: So I think the Comedy warehouse crew thinks I am stalking them...

Well, if there's a restraining order against you, now we'll know why.

Comment

Make sure you wear a nice jacket to the next show.

Comment

:lol: When you watch the show are you always in the front so they can get a good look at ya? Jeez, I knew you liked the show Eric but I had NO IDEA HOW MUCH! :unsure: Remind me not to go to PI with you or else I might get kicked out.

Comment

i go to comedy warehouse all the time....missy and phillip know me pretty well and i always feel bad for saying "hi" to them after the show even though they dont seem weirded out. I'm friends with Missy and Mary on facebook, so i guess thats always good
          sigpic Blast Off Into Adventure!!

Originally posted by TheRockr
          Space Junk once taught Peter Pan how to do Mick Jagger's famous strut.

Comment

Originally posted by Space Junk View Post
            i go to comedy warehouse all the time....missy and phillip know me pretty well and i always feel bad for saying "hi" to them after the show even though they dont seem weirded out. I'm friends with Missy and Mary on facebook, so i guess thats always good
            Your friends with Mary on facebook? I need to add her!

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
              Your friends with Mary on facebook? I need to add her!
              Awkward... I mean, I'm friends with Push the Trashcan, but that's a bit different. :cwink:

Comment

Originally posted by BigPigletFan View Post
                Awkward... I mean, I'm friends with Push the Trashcan, but that's a bit different. :cwink:
                I see.... 'friends' with push... bingo!

Comment

Sounds to me that you need to tell Kerry to stop giving them ideas. LOL

However, aashee's suggestion isn't all that bad. I'm KIDDING! Eric, just don't start following them home ok? LOL

Comment

Ok... so if everyone else is cool the CW CM's what is it about you Eric that freaks them out? Inquiring minds want to know...
                    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Originally posted by Jerren View Post
                      Ok... so if everyone else is cool the CW CM's what is it about you Eric that freaks them out? Inquiring minds want to know...
                      I have been told at times that I posses lots of excess energy.

Comment

Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
                        I have been told at times that I posses lots of excess energy.

Yeah but that's why we like you! Happy, peppy and outgoing!

I don't see that as a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by SummerInFL View Post
                          Yeah but that's why we like you! Happy, peppy and outgoing!

I don't see that as a bad thing.
                          YAY Thanks Summer!

Comment

Working...
                          X