This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peter Noone Epcot 2008 Photos

I have over 100 photos from the Peter Noone (my favorite of all the Flower and Garden Festival acts) concerts here:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=39&Itemid=66

And some larger:

And a few other photos from those days:

Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

Re: Peter Noone Epcot 2008 Photos

That Boardwalk photo is terrific
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Thank you for posting these pics! I grew up loving Peter Noone and he is still cute. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Love the songs. I wish we could have been there for his show. We will coming in May and catch some of the acts then. Cannot wait. Thanks again. I have to clean off my keyboard now...all that drool.:lol:
      Susabelle

Comment

Originally posted by Susabelle View Post
        Thank you for posting these pics! I grew up loving Peter Noone and he is still cute. Sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....Love the songs. I wish we could have been there for his show. We will coming in May and catch some of the acts then. Cannot wait. Thanks again. I have to clean off my keyboard now...all that drool.:lol:
        Susabelle

He really is still cute!! I am so glad to be here to catch his wonderful shows. Sorry about the drool.
        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Denise, gorgeous day out there. Love the closeups of Peter Noone! He is very cute. Such a young spirit. I bet that was fun ~ wish I was there too. Now what was he doing standing on the planter at the American Pavilion?

The pics from the Japanese Pavilion are BEAUTIFUL! Good eye. Isn't it nice to see Spaceship Earth without the stupid wand?!

Comment

Originally posted by Neverlandtink View Post
            Denise, gorgeous day out there. Love the closeups of Peter Noone! He is very cute. Such a young spirit. I bet that was fun ~ wish I was there too. Now what was he doing standing on the planter at the American Pavilion?

The pics from the Japanese Pavilion are BEAUTIFUL! Good eye. Isn't it nice to see Spaceship Earth without the stupid wand?!
            Hi Lannie!

Peter came around towards the audience on the planter/edge area there (Davy Jones does that sometimes too) to sing for a minute or two - then got down, and broke into a run around the theater. The guitarist then followed him very quickly too.

Thank you for the compliment - I love taking photos with flowers, and those at Japan are beautiful! I am definitely glad the wand is GONE, GONE, GONE!!!

I still need to finish up the Club 33 pics, I've been so lazy about that! They are mostly ready to go.
            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

As always wonderful pictures Denise !!! Would it be possible to get IMG_0103.jpg in 1280x1024 so I could use it as a desktop? I love the way you frame the picture with the chain and flowers Beautiful ! I think it would make a great addition to your "Desktops" page

Please ?:blush:

Comment

Thanks for the wonderful pictures!

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                  I still need to finish up the Club 33 pics, I've been so lazy about that! They are mostly ready to go.
                  Don't feel bad! Peter still needs to do his as well. I think you both are suffering from "event overload". Can't wait to see your pictures though. Carlene posted hers in the flickr file and there's a real cute one of you and me!

Comment

Don't feel bad! Peter still needs to do his as well. I think you both are suffering from "event overload". Can't wait to see your pictures though. Carlene posted hers in the flickr file and there's a real cute one of you and me!

Hi Lannie!

I do have the Club 33 pics here:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=46&Itemid=75

Finally! I'm sorry you didn't make the Lilly Belle that day, though. I did get a photo of everyone waving to you. I will need to check out Carlenes page!
                    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Originally posted by nbodyhome View Post
                      Hi Lannie!

I do have the Club 33 pics here:

http://www.mousesteps.com/index.php?...d=46&Itemid=75

Finally! I'm sorry you didn't make the Lilly Belle that day, though. I did get a photo of everyone waving to you. I will need to check out Carlenes page!
                      Those were great Denise!! I did like the picture of everyone waving. It was also neat to see John Eaden in action at Billy Hill. He was the sweetest guy! I'm very glad we at least got a couple of pictures of the two of us together. I've taken many pictures inside the club, but yours are such a different perspective and so beautiful. I may need some big copies!

Comment

Those were great Denise!! I did like the picture of everyone waving. It was also neat to see John Eaden in action at Billy Hill. He was the sweetest guy! I'm very glad we at least got a couple of pictures of the two of us together. I've taken many pictures inside the club, but yours are such a different perspective and so beautiful. I may need some big copies!
                        I checked out Carlenes photos, I'm glad there were a few good ones there too! John Eaden was fantastic, and very nice.

I might get back to Club 33 this year for dinner (we'll see), I'd be more likely to get good photos - I'd actually take my tripod for after everyone left. Much better photos that way!
                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

You really take beautiful pictures Denise! These are great and I love the closeups of Peter. The Epcot/Boardwalk photos make me want to be there in person... Thanks for sharing!
                          Kristen

www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum
                          Authorized Disney Vacation Planners
                          kristeng@magicaltravel.com

"To all who come to this happy place.......Welcome!"
                          - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Nutz4Disney View Post
                            You really take beautiful pictures Denise! These are great and I love the closeups of Peter. The Epcot/Boardwalk photos make me want to be there in person... Thanks for sharing!

Thank you Kristen!
                            Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

What day did you see Peter, Denise? I was there I believe on the 6th, a Sunday. I saw him come out into the crowd to give away cd's. We might have been just a few feet from each other and not known it!

I did a really bad job this trip of attempting meets with online aquaintances. I guess I just needed a few days to myself (and my martinis, of course!).

Comment

Thanks for the pictures Denise. Great as always.
                                Though young boys may throw stones at frogs in jest, the frogs do not die in jest, but in earnest.

Comment

For some reason I'm blanking on the name of the band he fronted back in the day. I thought it might be mentioned somewhere in the thread but it isn't. Refresh my memory?

Comment

Herman's Hermits.
                                    Though young boys may throw stones at frogs in jest, the frogs do not die in jest, but in earnest.

Comment

Nice pictures, it gets me all nostalgic thinking of Herman's Hermits. Oh.... those were the days.
                                      Steve
                                      Huge Disney Fan
                                      Orlando Villas
                                      Perfect Florida Guide

Comment

Originally posted by danyoung View Post
                                        What day did you see Peter, Denise? I was there I believe on the 6th, a Sunday. I saw him come out into the crowd to give away cd's. We might have been just a few feet from each other and not known it!

I did a really bad job this trip of attempting meets with online aquaintances. I guess I just needed a few days to myself (and my martinis, of course!).
                                        Hi Dan!

I wasn't actually there Sunday (I believe the weather was pretty bad that day). I went Monday and Weds, as I recall).

I may have still ended up passing you at one point or another - you should definitely try meeting up with me next time! I hope you enjoyed your martinis.
                                        Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

on Bay Lake.

Comment

Working...
                                        X