X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bluejayx
    replied
    Re: Br'er Rabbit Stops the Hops!!

i remember reading somewhere that the element was design for X amount of logs, if the they put over the X amount of log the element is shut off cause it can't keep up with the logs.

Leave a comment:

• yoyoflamingo
    replied
    Re: Br'er Rabbit Stops the Hops!!

I think that is a great effect, and it would be a shame if they used that as a solution. I do know that I have seen that done in the past, but when I was in WDW last (August), he was hopping just fine. I hope they find a simple solution to fix the hopping rabbit!

Leave a comment:

• Witches of Morva
    started a topic Br'er Rabbit Stops the Hops!!

Br'er Rabbit Stops the Hops!!

ORWEN: So, anyway ducklings, on April 9th, 2008, us Cauldron girls decided to visit the Magic Kingdom and ride Splash Mountain. We got ourselves a fast pass--

ORGOCH: --seemed more like fast gas ta me--

ORWEN: --before heading over to the attraction. But one thing we all noticed while gliding past a certain scene in our log was that Br'er Rabbit wasn't hop, hop, hopping along like he's supposed to do when you go past that one scene where he hops along side of a wooden fence. Instead, it was like he was just perched there on a pole--like a scarecrow--instead of doing his hopping thing.

ORDDU: Naturally, this got the 3 of us to speculating all over the place as to why?

ORWEN: I mean, that same scene is down more than it's up!!

ORDDU: So we were wondering if this might just be Management's solution to the problem? Could it be they've just decided to NOT let Br'er Rabbit do any more hopping for that particular scene? Or is this just a temporary suspension?

ORWEN: I hope it's not a permanent decision. I like to see Br'er Rabbit hopping along like he's got some place to go. This latest version of him just doesn't look right even if it IS better than just having an empty space to look at, instead.

ORGOCH: I was just thinkin' it'd sure be nice if'n they could git all them big ol' bull frogs off a Tom Sawdust Island ta stop hoppin' 'round some much, too! Sure would make it a lot easier fer a witch ta ketch supper ev'ry night, don'tcha think?!
Working...
X