Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

DISNEY RESPONDS TO CRITICISM FROM ABIGAL DISNEY

Disney has responded to Abigail's recent comments and they can be discussed in this thread - https://discuss.micechat.com/forum/d...neyland-resort
2 of 2 < >

MICECHAT COMMUNITY RULES

See more
See less

My Quick Little Trip Report

Collapse

Get Away Today

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AlwaysImagineer
    started a topic My Quick Little Trip Report

My Quick Little Trip Report

I went to WDW from January 26-Febuary 2. I had a blast! It wasnt very crowded. Most of the crowds were teenagers. They were there for the Cheerleading Competition. We didnt go to see it though. We went to all of the parks. We stayed at All-Star Movies. It's a pretty good resort, we dont do much outside of the parks so we dont really care about the resort much. We got to ride Everest for the first time. It was fun! It's not as bad as RRC, but I loved it. We did a lot of the shows, my personal favorite was the Lion King one in AK. I dont know why I like it, probbaly because The Lion King is one of my all time Favorite movies. My Favorite Ride was either Test Track or TZTOT. We rode TT about 200 times. Tip: For test Track, the line is always long right? WRONG! Not in the Single Rider line. You and your family just get in the Single Rider Line and its only like half the wait time! But I wouldnt suggest this if you have Little ones. We did some Breakfeasts and Dinners too. We did Chef Mickeys, Hoopdee Doo, and Whispering Canyon. I would recomend to do at least one of those when you go. Theyre a blast! We won Dream Fast Passes while we were waiting in line for Sorin'. We also one Mickey Dream Ears in MK. I guess we just got lucky. Overall, it was a great Trip and I cant wait to go back next year!

• BFJen
    replied
    Re: My Quick Little Trip Report

Sounds like a fun trip! Congrats on the Dream prizes!!

Leave a comment:

• MJMcB
    replied
    Re: My Quick Little Trip Report

To me, Festival of the Lion King is the best stage show in all of WDW

Leave a comment:

Working...
X