X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For us crazy people

**EDIT**

I have decided to pull my question. Due to to many problems. Mods please close this topic thank you
    Last edited by Viking16; 04-17-2008, 10:59 AM. Reason: To many problems Sorry

Re: For us crazy people

Originally posted by Viking16 View Post
    Hey all,

Got another question since my wife and I are going in may to WDW and yes we are going that dreaded WEEKEND. The first holiday (Memorial Day), of summer. Well the good news is My wife will have a scooter from the medical center down there (feet problems), so that is an UPSIDE for rides. There are somthings she will not go on (Rock N Rollercoaster) so I put her on a bench for a sec and ride that with her scooter. But other then that how bad (will it be packed?), should it be from that sunday - Monday. I am hopping by Tuesday it will be back to the way I like it (EMPTY).

So any help would be great thanks again.
    You should not use someones else's Assistance Device to make use of a system designed to accomidate those who are truly disabed.

I do not want to come down on you hard, but please think about those who are truly disabled and need the accomidation.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I'm with Eric. Talk wifey into trying the ride herself before cheating the system.

Comment

Yeah, I agree with these people too. If you arent disabled, dont pretend you are. Just ride it with out being in the disabled line. I mean, I cant stop you from doing it, I'm just giving you advice.
        Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
        sigpic

Comment

Just use FP or Single Rider. RnRC, Everest, Test Track all have Single-Rider lines.

Comment

Ya knowing me I am betting I will not do it. Knowing my luck Disney would say YA RIGHT. So ya I most likely will not do that. and just use fast passes that day.

Comment

Memorial Day weekend...you are brave. It's crazy, just like here at Disneyland. The crowds tend to spill over a day or two because people get the monday for free so they grab a Friday or a Tuesday. Whenever we go to Disney World we always go in the off season. We wait till just after Hurricane season and go in the late fall. The weather is always beautiful and the parks are empty. I'm figuring that the trip is booked and paid for though. Remember to call ahead of time to get your seats at the most popular resturants. We've always have a great time. Enjoy!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pineappleprincess View Post
                Memorial Day weekend...you are brave. It's crazy, just like here at Disneyland. The crowds tend to spill over a day or two
                because people get the monday for free so they grab a Friday or a Tuesday. Whenever we go to Disney World we always go in the off season. We wait till just after Hurricane season and go in the late fall. The weather is always beautiful and the parks are empty. I'm figuring that the trip is booked and paid for though. Remember to call ahead of time to get your seats at the most popular resturants. We've always have a great time. Enjoy!!!!!
                Ya we got our seats already for food. We are planing sunday, monday, and Tues to just take our time. We are just happy to be there. And thats what really matters. Besides I know some trick of the trade with disney. How to avoid the problems. BUT THERE WILL BE TONS OF PICS.

ANd ya we normally go around feb. But the good news Tuesday or Wed it should be quiet then we hit disney's cruise ship on Thursday. But thanks again everyone.

Comment

People like you disgust me!!!!!!
                  Show some respect for those who truely need to make use of alteranate access system!
                  VERY INCONONSIDERATE!!!!!!
                  sigpic

"What would you like most to do - what is your dream?"
                  Proud volunteer for the Dream Factory of
                  St. Louis.
                  check out web site: www.stldreamfactory.org

Comment

Please remember to attack the post and not the poster.

Comment

Originally posted by DizneyNut View Post
                      People like you disgust me!!!!!!
                      Show some respect for those who truely need to make use of alteranate access system!
                      VERY INCONONSIDERATE!!!!!!
                      I could say somthing else but I am going to respectfully say nothing. But DIZNEYNUT. Didn't I say I wasn't going to do it? Yes I did. And My Wife does have feet problems (hammer toe and phlebitis and Arthritis in the foot.).

You know what I didn't mean for people to get mad for that I am sorry. But MOD'S CAN you please close this topic. thank you. Sorry If I offended anyone I didn't mean to. All I wanted to know was what to expect in May but I guess that will not happen.

Comment

Working...
                      X