This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heard a Rumor about Tommorrowland...

That WDW is going to replace that Sunny guy, in the restuaraunt to your right right when you walk into Tommorrowland, with a Disney character! Just wanted to know if anyone else has heard this rumor. (I cant think of the Restuaraunt's name!)
    Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
    sigpic

Re: Heard a Rumor about Tommorrowland...

Sunny Eclipse at Cosmic Rays.

That's funny, I was eating in that room on Sunday thinking how stale he is getting.

I would understand why they would want to do it, but I haven't heard they will be anytime soon.

I say take the Timekeeper and put him there telling jokes. See Disney, you CAN save money. :P

Comment

Thats what it is called! I was thinking maybe they could put a character from Lilo and Stitch in there. Maybe Plikley or something. Maybe, retheme the restuaraunt to a Alien/Hawiian/Expeirement theme.
      Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysImagineer View Post
        Thats what it is called! I was thinking maybe they could put a character from Lilo and Stitch in there. Maybe Plikley or something. Maybe, retheme the restuaraunt to a Alien/Hawiian/Expeirement theme.

All those in unifom, one finger salute. All those not in uniform hand over belly.

- Sorry -

:unsure:
        sigpic

Originally posted by Phonedave
        Well, if your parents can't teach you, maybe you can learn from a taser.

Comment

Originally posted by WDW Monorail View Post
          All those in unifom, one finger salute. All those not in uniform hand over belly.

- Sorry -

:unsure:
          What?
          sigpic

Comment

They better not replace Sonny Eclipse. He's great and my kids love him

and please no Stitch
            www.jamboeveryone.com
            Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysImagineer View Post
              I don't believe that Stitch keeps well with the theme of Tomorrowland, I'd rather they put in a unique character if they are going to take him out.

Comment

This is the first time I have heard anything of this nature. A refresh would be nice, but with the use of the stage for Magic Music Days and other functions, I would not put this on the list of things in the immediate future.
                Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I honsetly don't even know what rumors are legit and what are false. Unfortuantly, I wouldnt be surprised if Disney's sleezy marketing people wanted to replace an original concept with another cartoon cash-in.

Oh Well, good thing im not renewing my AP.

Comment

Just so theres no confusing, I didnt say this was proven or that this is deffently going to happen. I just was wondering if I was the only one that heard it.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
                      I honsetly don't even know what rumors are legit and what are false. Unfortuantly, I wouldnt be surprised if Disney's sleezy marketing people wanted to replace an original concept with another cartoon cash-in.

Oh Well, good thing im not renewing my AP.
                      Would you be able to give me a bullet point list to why you are not going to renew your AP? (I am very courious)
                      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I was hoping this was going to be a good rumor like E-Tickets are coming to replace Stitch and MILF.

Comment

I'd love to see something new go there but I can't think of any disney characters currently who would work meaning that it would fit the theme of tomorrowland.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostHost2 View Post
                            I was hoping this was going to be a good rumor like E-Tickets are coming to replace Stitch and MILF.
                            Why would you want to replace MILF. MILF is good
                            www.jamboeveryone.com
                            Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

The mention of reusing Timekeeper brings up a rather good idea. It would very easy to replace Sonny with a more advanced Audio-Animatronic that could be no more than merely a robot.

Either way, Sonny could use an upgrade and a lot of new material.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X