This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Travel Channel Show Tonite

Don't forget the Disney Splurge is on tonight. I imagine it covers all Disney parks
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Re: New Travel Channel Show Tonite

Thanks I just set my DVR to record it.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

YaY! it's about time for some updated Disney travel shows!!
      --Jonathan

Comment

This month is Season of disney! Last week was that Samantha Brown's favorites or something.
        Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AlwaysImagineer View Post
          This month is Season of disney! Last week was that Samantha Brown's favorites or something.
          Yup. And the next two weeks feature specials on family gatherings and disney on a dime
          www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

I am so upset I missed it and forgot to set the DVR!!! I watched last weeks, and will have to remember next Friday's show.
            Kristen

www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum
            Authorized Disney Vacation Planners
            kristeng@magicaltravel.com

"To all who come to this happy place.......Welcome!"
            - Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by Nutz4Disney View Post
              I am so upset I missed it and forgot to set the DVR!!! I watched last weeks, and will have to remember next Friday's show.
              It comes on again at 1am EST So you could set your DVR for that time..

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

what LilRah said, though to be honest, I did not find it all that entertaining.
                www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

I didn't find it very entertaining either, the only thing that interested me was how cool it would be to have a VIP tour guide person with you all day doing everything for you, haha.

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

I hate to say it as well, but that was boring and quite uninformative.

Comment

Eh, It wasnt what I was expecting. But I guess they kind of made it for first time guests. Hopefully next week's will be better!
                      Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilRah08 View Post
                        I didn't find it very entertaining either, the only thing that interested me was how cool it would be to have a VIP tour guide person with you all day doing everything for you, haha.
                        I'm with you. Next week's Disney on a Dime and the following week's Family gathering thing should be better/more informative I would think
                        www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by MJMcB View Post
                          I'm with you. Next week's Disney on a Dime and the following week's Family gathering thing should be better/more informative I would think
                          I think Disney on a Dime will be good. But probbaly not Family Gathering. Samantha Brown's fAvorites was cool.
                          sigpic

Comment

The problem with family gathering on May 2 is I will be at the Pirate & Princess Party. :thumbup:
                            www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LilRah08 View Post
                              I thought it was interesting that the personal guide had dinner with them. I'm assuming they paid for her dinner -- as well as the time she spent eating that dinner? I think they said personal guides go for over $100/hour. It looked like that guide spent literally all day with the family -- which would probably amount to something like $1200...

The section on Victoria & Albert's made me not want to eat there... the presentation of the food was creative, but the portions looked minuscule.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X