Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Screamscape nails the Night Kingdom rumor down!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screamscape nails the Night Kingdom rumor down!

If you are courious about that Night Kingdom is going to be I suggest you check out Screamscape and enjoy this little nugget of info!

2012 -
    Also check out their rumor on Beastly Kingdom

http://www.screamscape.com/html/wdw_...al_kingdom.htm

enjoy!
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Re: Screamscape nails the Night Kingdom rumor down!

This is one of those things that, if true, i'm going to have to wait for a final product to throw out any opinions or hopes. I mean, it sounds really fun! But at the same time, it's going to be really expensive...

Click the banner! ^^^^
    Follow us on Twitter
    @mickeymutineers and on Facebook
    Mickey Mutineer Podcast now available in the blog and on iTunes!

Comment

Originally posted by Pizzapants View Post
      This is one of those things that, if true, i'm going to have to wait for a final product to throw out any opinions or hopes. I mean, it sounds really fun! But at the same time, it's going to be really expensive...
      It sounds like a BLAST! I would be down for something like that 100%!!!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

Comment

I believe Screamscape as much as I believe Jim Hill.

Comment

I just love the name and the fireworks for this park had better be well worth the money if this park experience is going to cost 5 arms and 3 legs.

Comment

If you believe all the rumors, there is going to be a TON of stuff opening in 2012.

- Two cruise ships
            - Carsland and a totally revamped DCA
            - Night Kingdom
            - Beastly Kingdom
            - Etc...

I'm sure some of the rumors out there are accurate, but I don't buy them all. If you print every single rumor out there, you're bound to get some of them right. But, you're also going to get a lot wrong.

If I remember correctly, Behemoth wasn't supposed to have a media day yesterday either. But, alas, there was one.
            -Tim

Comment

The first thing that pops into my heads as I read the various rumors about Night Kingdom is what kind of repeat visitor appeal will this 'experience' have?

Seattle used to have the awesome restaurant/bar called Entros that had amazing games and puzzles but they couldn't changes them often enough to keep it interesting, once you went once with that set of games there was really no point in going back until the games were switched out. These were full-on attractions so it was a major investment every time they changed.

For me I hope it is not based too much on animals.
              Maybe you folks can tell me though. Does gettin' two womenfolk mean you're the winner or the loser?
              ~Mine Train Through Nature's Wonderland

Comment

Screamscape is as useful as an a$$hole on my elbow.

And when did Beastly Kingdom become official?!

Comment

Originally posted by halltd View Post
                  If you believe all the rumors, there is going to be a TON of stuff opening in 2012.

- Two cruise ships
                  - Night Kingdom
                  - Beastly Kingdom
                  - Etc...

I'm sure some of the rumors out there are accurate, but I don't buy them all. If you print every single rumor out there, you're bound to get some of them right. But, you're also going to get a lot wrong.

If I remember correctly, Behemoth wasn't supposed to have a media day yesterday either. But, alas, there was one.

I wouldn't say these rumors are accurate, but I'm sure some of this stuff is being considered. Hopefully, something gets the greenlight. I hope its the Beastly Kingdomme and keep the Dragon Tower, those giant talking bats are cool
                  www.jamboeveryone.com
                  Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

That's the only one that's solid, confirmed news. The rest are just that, rumors.

Comment

Originally posted by CostaFreak View Post
                      Screamscape is as useful as an a$$hole on my elbow.

And when did Beastly Kingdom become official?!
                      who said it was official? It was officially in the plans to at the beginning of the plans for DAK. Here;s the contents of a Disney press release on the Beastly Kingdomme back when it was supposed to replace the temporary Camp Minnie Mickey

"Beastly Kingdom is the realm of make believe animals, animals that don't really exist, out of legends, out of fairy tales, out of storybooks. Like our legends and fair tales about imaginary animals, this land is divided into realms of good and realms of evil.

The evil side is dominated by DRAGON'S TOWER, a burned, wrecked castle inhabited by a greedy, fire breathing dragon. He hordes a fabulous treasure in his tower chamber. The castle is also inhabited by bats who speak to us from their upside down perches. The bats have a plan. They enlist our help trying to rob the dragon and fly us off on a wild chase. At last, we meet the fire-breathing dragon himself and barely escape un-barbecued.

The good side of this land is ruled by QUEST OF THE UNICORN. An adventure which sends us through a maze of medieval mythological creatures to seek the hidden grotto where the unicorn lives. There is also FANTASIA GARDENS. A gentle musical boat ride through the animals from Disney's animated classic, "Fantasia." Both the crocodiles and hippos from " Dance of the Hours" and the Pegasus, fauns and centaurs from Beethoven's "Pastoral" are found here."
                      www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                        That's the only one that's solid, confirmed news. The rest are just that, rumors.

very true
                        www.jamboeveryone.com

sigpic

Comment

So if true, Night Kingdom is something my family will never step foot into. My wife is slightly handicapped. Not enough to keep her from getting around any theme park we've been to, but definitely enough to keep her from climbing a mountain and riding down a zip line. This just doesn't seem the Disney way of trying to develop experiences that the whole family can enjoy together.

Comment

Originally posted by aimster View Post
                            The cruise ships are not rumors. Disney announced this a long time ago. 2011 and 2012 are the launch dates.

http://dclnews.com/PressReleaseDetai...leaseID=106126
                            -Tim

Comment

To me this just seems like Disney wanting to drain even more money out of our wallets by creating a high end park with a large admission price like Discovery Cove. The concept seems interesting, but I'm still skeptical on the whole thing and don't like that they are putting money into this new park when they should be giving attention to their existing parks. And I doubt that this will actually be considered the "5th theme park" - It'll probably be seen as one of the smaller attractions WDW has to offer like Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, DisneyQuest... not a full-fledged theme park experience like the rest of the parks.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X