This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Inside Toy Story Midway Mania - Pictures

I pretty much every negative thing i've said about this version of the attraction. Personally... I like what they've done on the east coast more than what they've done here.

Enough, on to the pictures!

More pictures at http://orlandounited.com/news/toystorymania.html

Re: Inside Toy Story Midway Mania - Pictures

very interesting

It's kind of fun to do the impossible- Walt Disney

Comment

Originally posted by tayakaleb View Post
      very interesting
      yup
      www.jamboeveryone.com
      Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

Well, huh... they're calling it Midway Mania over here too. I hope I can check this out when I'm there in a couple weeks!

Comment

Wow. It's the next ride I thought I would hate that turned out really well theme-wise. Bravo Disney, bravo.

Comment

Can't wait to check it out next month!!
            :ap: AP Holder. :ap:
            Stay at home mom of 4 - Austin, Tyler, Sierra and Ashlyn.

Comment

I'm going to be such a girl and say it looks so CUTE! haha, definitely can't wait to check it out.

sigpic

Comment

Very interesting, indeed. Thanks for sharing!

Comment

Of course, west coast will probably get nothing near that quality in queue. WDW, you wait in an indoor air-conditioned highly themed queue, DCA you get to wait in freakishly hot winding switchbacks alongside Paradise Pier.

Sigh...at least Disney is providing Orlando with a decent fighting chance against Universal's Simpsons Ride...

Comment

okay you guys have your warehouse.. west coast can have their beautifully themed victorian building.

~ Here you leave today and enter the world of yesterday tomorrow and fantasy
                    ~

Comment

At least the under-Andy's-bed theme makes sense over in Florida as per the theming in that building. However, the Pixar Studios building itself makes no sense.

Weird thematic clashes on both coasts. It looks good, no doubt, but it just doesn't make sense.

Very interesting though, that the attraction is being called "Toy Story Midway Mania!" in WDW, too. If that's the case, why in the world is Disney promoting the "Toy Story Mania!" name? Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Photos, news, and commentary every week from Walt Disney's Magic Kingdom!

Comment

Am I the only one that thinks it looks terribly cheap and tacky?

And thank god DCA does NOT have Fastpass. I HATE Fastpass.

And yes, DCA's building wins out on quality and showmanship. Midway Mania games have no business being in a Hollywood studio let alone in a faux Pixar studio.

Comment

Originally posted by DisneyMickey View Post
                          No. It looks awful.

Comment

And yes, DCA's building wins out on quality and showmanship. Midway Mania games have no business being in a Hollywood studio let alone in a faux Pixar studio.
                            FastPass for guests and also for guests traveling in wheelchairs. Should be interesting.

Comment

No, you're not the only one. It's a mess. It's a potpourri of conflicting ideas all rolled up into one.

As mastergracey said, it makes no sense. It's just a cluster f-word. Universal's Men in Black came out when? I think that one still wins overall in queue and execution of ride.

Visit my mice chat toy shop!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
                              http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X