This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help finding a souvenir

I am having a very hard time finding the Mickey Mouse figurine holding the 2008 banner from WDW..I had bought it in January but it broke during the trip home...I spent my whole trip last week looking for it at all the souvenir shops but couldnt find it!! I really want this bad..I've been collecting them for the last few years. I don't have a pic to post..but its just Mickey holding a white banner with 2008 on it and Walt Disney World wrote on the base. I've searched e-Bay, Googled, but to no avail..does anyone have any ideas where I might look?

Re: Need help finding a souvenir

What you want to do is get in touch with "World of Disney" store in downtown Disney. I believe if you call the main switchboard they can transfer you over to them.

1-407-824-2222

If that is not the number anymore, call DRC at 1-407-W-DISNEY and ask them to pass you over to the switchboard....

A lot of things that are sold on property are not sold anywhere else....

Good luck....
    Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
    Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
    Favorite Sites for latest news:
    WDWNewToday.com
    WaltDisneyBoards.com
    DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

Is this the one you're looking for?
      Last edited by EvilQueenRocks; 05-04-2008, 01:55 PM. Reason: I should know better than to try to be helpful around here....
      Originally posted by larasound
      am I the burrito man?

Comment

Call Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200. Tell them what you are looking for and they will be able to ship one out to you. Some items are not for sale by phone, by a good many are.

Do not buy from one of the online, unofficial Disney stores. You may far too much in middle man markup.

Comment

Originally posted by lazyboy97O View Post
          Call Merchandise Guest Services at 407-363-6200. Tell them what you are looking for and they will be able to ship one out to you. Some items are not for sale by phone, by a good many are.

Do not buy from one of the online, unofficial Disney stores. You may far too much in middle man markup.
          I once bought something from an Unofficial Disney Store. Turned out, the people just took a picture of the item in the store, then posted online to get my money! We eventually got the item though. The store was eBay. :rant:
          Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths." -Walt Disney
          sigpic

Comment

YES! This is what i'm looking for. I tried at the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and they acted like they hadnt seen one in the store..lately, at least. I'll try to call the number to Guest Merchandise..

Comment

Yes guest merchadise number is your best bet, they have always been very helpful for me. I even have their number saved in my cell phone:ap: 407 363 6200
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kwwdFhJWDK0

Comment

Originally posted by tcoolgranny View Post

YES! This is what i'm looking for. I tried at the World of Disney store at Downtown Disney and they acted like they hadnt seen one in the store..lately, at least. I'll try to call the number to Guest Merchandise..

Some Merchandise sells out quickly, some seems to live on forever... I would suggest in addition to WDW Merchandising that you call your "local" Disney outlet store, they move the merchandise and odd lots there on a semi regular basis when supplies get low.

Also anything breakable I generally ship home since a) no local sales tax is charged, b) I don't have worry how to pack it, and c) If its broken on arrival they send you a new one right away. Typically the packages arrive a day or two after you get back but we did have one beat us home once..
                Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Well I called the Guest Merchandising number and they told me that it is back-ordered til July, but I got my name in the pot to get one! Thanks everyone for helping me with the info I needed to keep my collection going...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X