Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

    Hello ya'll!

    Yesterday I was able to go to Disney Hollywood Studios and experience (3 times) Toy Story Midway Mania!

    My overall review-
    1. Exterior- LOVE IT
    2. Queue - LOVE IT
    3. Mr. Patato Head - LOVE IT
    4. Ride Vehicle - LOVE IT
    5. Ride - LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!
    6. Loading for guest with disabilities - AMAZING!
    7. Exit - LOVE IT

    Overall I think I love this attraction! I have attached some pictures of Toy Story Midway Mania for you all to see! Enjoy!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=http:...?v=XTm-tVV0r2Y











    I am really looking forward to adding this to my list of MUST DOs at Disney Hollywood Studios!

    Woot Woot!
    Last edited by KingEric; 05-09-2008, 09:16 AM.
    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

  • #2
    Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

    aw cmon, don't hold back ... tell us how you really feel

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

      Originally posted by tjcjr View Post
      aw cmon, don't hold back ... tell us how you really feel
      It was really super cool! I learned a few tricks with the Spring Action Shooter so that I could help myself get a better score. My best score for the evening was 125,000!

      I won a Beaver!
      Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

        Glad you liked it! Now tell me, how does this affect your feelings about Buzz? Does it still make it something you want to ride or would you rather ride Toy Story Mania instead? Granted they're in different parks but do you think it will have an affect?


        Visit my mice chat toy shop!
        http://micechat.com/forums/merchandi...oy-shoppe.html

        Track Disney Animation Presence in the Theme Parks Worldwide!
        http://micechat.com/forums/disneylan...ired-them.html

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

          Originally posted by Coheteboy View Post
          Glad you liked it! Now tell me, how does this affect your feelings about Buzz? Does it still make it something you want to ride or would you rather ride Toy Story Mania instead? Granted they're in different parks but do you think it will have an affect?
          That is a great question. I was not an avid fan of Buzz before, so that realy doesn't help it's case much, but it pretty much drops off the radar for me at this point.
          Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

            I am just working on getting my photos up now, it was a GREAT time! I love Midway Mania too!
            Denise

            www.mousesteps.com




            Favorite TDL Typo:

            Originally posted by TDLFAN
            I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
            on Bay Lake.

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

              Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
              I won a Beaver!
              If you would, please tell the "I hate TSM group" that they could get a beaver for scoring high? I sure that could sway them to the favorable side.


              Thanks Eric. I'm really looking forward to this ride. Glad Disney put it in the 2 parks that need the most help, DHS & DCA.

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

                How is this more than a video game on wheels?

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

                  But did you REALLY love it?
                  Great to hear all of the positive feedback for this, finally. That's great that you already figured out how to improve scores, too - so fast. Can't wait for ours to open up. I entered the drawing for the AP preview. Sure hope it isn't during the school day, making the kids miss out on that! That would really be too bad - haha

                  Thanks for including the pics, too
                  sigpic

                  Eddie: You mean to tell me you could have taken your hand out of those cuffs at any time?
                  Roger: Not at any time. Only when it's funny.

                  ~<8O]

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

                    Originally posted by mikeland View Post
                    How is this more than a video game on wheels?
                    Ride it and we'll talk about it! I personally do not like video games, but I LOVE Toy Story Midway Mania...

                    Part of my love for it, was the fact that I kick Nbodyhome's fanny! Just teasing Denise! It was so much playing against you and getting SOAKED in the final scene!
                    Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

                      Originally posted by OFTEric View Post
                      Ride it and we'll talk about it! I personally do not like video games, but I LOVE Toy Story Midway Mania...

                      Part of my love for it, was the fact that I kick Nbodyhome's fanny! Just teasing Denise! It was so much playing against you and getting SOAKED in the final scene!
                      You did kick my butt! I had a GREAT time! I have over 100 pics, just working on them now, hopefully done within a half hour. Making sure to get a bunch of Orlando Fun Tickets plugs in on the photo update .
                      Denise

                      www.mousesteps.com




                      Favorite TDL Typo:

                      Originally posted by TDLFAN
                      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
                      on Bay Lake.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

                        But, do you LOVE IT!

                        Thank you so much Eric. Great review, pictures, and video. I can't wait to see the attraction for myself.
                        MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

                        Find us on Facebook:

                        .

                        How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,














                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

                          I can't wait. Only four weeks until I get to experience some Midway Mania of my own.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

                            So good to read a review from someone who actually rode this...after listening to so much gloom and doom from people who've not. I hope to experience for myself before the end of the years. Looking forward to nobodyhome's photos
                            Down with the Hat

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: OFTEric's Toy Story Midway Mania Review!

                              Originally posted by tasman View Post
                              So good to read a review from someone who actually rode this...after listening to so much gloom and doom from people who've not. I hope to experience for myself before the end of the years. Looking forward to nobodyhome's photos
                              You can always look forward to AWESOME pictures from Denise!

                              And tasman you are going to have a great time, and you are going to want to ride over and over again so you can beat your own scores!

                              Not to mention there are great nods to John Lasseter and all the pixar shorts, and other pixar films!
                              Get the latest and greatest theme park news by

                              Comment

                              Ad Widget

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X