This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Toy Story Mania Sneak-Peek Opportunity

Annual passholders at Walt Disney World have a sneak-peek opportunity this weekend. Saturday, Sunday and Monday are the dates for the annual passholder preview of Toy Story Mania at Disney's Hollywood Studios. The hours are 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. You'll need a valid Disney annual pass plus a photo ID to ride because it's not quite open to the public yet. Last weekend was a cast member preview at DHS, people without proper credentials were turned away. So be prepared.
    Denise
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Be careful of imitators. Only book with
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planners!
    denise@magicaltravel.com

Re: Toy Story Mania Sneak-Peek Opportunity

*keeps fingers crossed it'll be soft opened for the peons like me next weekend*

Comment

I think the AP event will be mobbed (I hadn't planned to go at all, I'm glad I've already been). It will be interesting to see what the wait times are, especially early in the day.
      Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
      I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
      on Bay Lake.

Comment

Well we do have that meet tomorrow morning, it should be interesting, I'll let you know.

Sorry you can't make it though Denise. Glad you could see it today though! Love the photos!

Comment

Hi Summer!

I will try to make sure to make it to the next meet! And definitely let me know when you are in town at other times. Most AP weekend events seem to be SO crazy, I tend to stay away from them. Weekdays aren't usually so bad (I bet by evening, the lines will be fine though).
          Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Originally posted by TDLFAN
          I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
          on Bay Lake.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X