X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Hello all!

The missuz and I were contemplating attending the above event when we visit in October, and I was wondering if anyone had ever attended? What can we expect, and was it worth it? Halloween is our favorite holiday...
    Please step out to the left. Step out to the left, please. When the car stops, step out to the left.

Re: Mickey's Not-So-Scary Halloween Party

Originally posted by Tyrone Shoelaces View Post
    Hello all!

The missuz and I were contemplating attending the above event when we visit in October, and I was wondering if anyone had ever attended? What can we expect, and was it worth it? Halloween is our favorite holiday...
    I've done it and it is wonderful. Everyone is in the spirit, gets dressed up and yes, even the adults will treak or treat for candy. Do it you'll have a wonderful time. Be on time for the fireworks, and look up for a surprise.

And welcome to our forum......
    Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
    www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
    Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
    Favorite Sites for latest news:
    WDWNewToday.com
    WaltDisneyBoards.com
    DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

Originally posted by Lindsy1052 View Post
      I've done it and it is wonderful. Everyone is in the spirit, gets dressed up and yes, even the adults will treak or treat for candy. Do it you'll have a wonderful time. Be on time for the fireworks, and look up for a surprise.

And welcome to our forum......

My thoughts exactly Lindsy!

My husband and I went and loved it. I even dressed up as Minnie Mouse! Best part was watching the parade and Minnie came along on her float/hayride. The cast member next to her got her attention and had her look at me. She pointed to me and her, did one of those "blushed" faces and waved! Great experience!!! Highly reccommend it especially if you like Halloween.
      Kristen

www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum
      Authorized Disney Vacation Planners
      kristeng@magicaltravel.com

"To all who come to this happy place.......Welcome!"
      - Walt Disney

Comment

I know several of the micechatters went, try to find there trip report its a hoot !

Comment

Well, well, WELL worth it.

Comment

Excellent, I can't wait! Thanks, guys!
            Please step out to the left. Step out to the left, please. When the car stops, step out to the left.

Comment

Yes, this is my favorite hard-ticket event at Disney and HalloWishes is my favorite Disney fireworks show as well. The parade is enjoyable and the decorations took it all up a notch last year. Do a search here on MiceChat and you'll find a trip report or two. Here are some threads starting in 2005 forward.

Comment

Sweetest thing I saw was 3 elderly ladies, they were guests not CM's, dressed like the fairy Godmother's from Cinderella. They looked fantastic and were so nice, they would stop and pose for pictures with the kids. Wonderful spirit at this event.

Lindsy - former Res Center CM (10 years)
                www.magicaltravel.com Sponsors of the Disney Cruise Line Forum:thumbup:

Look for this logo when booking Disney.
                Lynmagicaltravel@aol.com
                Favorite Sites for latest news:
                WDWNewToday.com
                WaltDisneyBoards.com
                DisneyReporter.net.ms

Comment

If we are vacationing at WDW during this hard ticket event, we always go. It is our favorite event, our favorite parade and favorite fireworks. Everybody dresses up and the mood is one of excitement. Don't pass this up!

And welcome to MiceChat!

Comment

You Have To Go!

Comment

It looks like I may be missing out on MNSSHP this year and I'm a bit depressed about that. This year I had to choose, Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey's Christmas Party... with the castle now getting dressed in lights, POD heading over to the Magic Kingdom and the holiday decor all around the theme parks, I figured it was the best year to ditch the scares for the snow.

But I must say... you have the chance to step foot in the park during one of those haunted nights by all means DO IT! Don't hesitate about not doing it! Bring plenty of video/cameras to capture every moment you can because it'll always be a night you'll want to remember. If I didn't have all my tapes/photos to look back on I wouldn't be too depressed missing it this year.

Have loads of webby fun if you do go!

Comment

We're taking our first trip to WDW in September and already bought our tickets for the Halloween Party - I was so excited to experience it. And after the rave reviews here, now I'm even more excited!
                        :yea: Its Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious!

Comment

My tickets arrived last week for Sept 30th and I can't wait! I have heard great things about the whole event, especially the parade and fireworks.
                          Christina

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X