• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • VeganPrincess
    Defying gravity
    • May 2006

Toy Story Mania Soft Openings?

Does anyone know when Toy Story Mania will be having soft openings this week? A CM tipped me off that it would not be open tomorrow (Wednesday). I'm in WDW until Tuesday and I'd really love to see it!
  • MJMcB
    We'll hold them at bay
    • Apr 2006

Re: Toy Story Mania Soft Openings?

don't know. But I will tell you that your best bet is to try late in the afternoon, like say 3PM. My understanding is they don't often do soft openings at rope drop
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

sigpic

Comment

• SummerInFL
      Relax
      • Sep 2005

TSMM was open for us last weekend, we arrived around 10am and the CM I spoke with said it would have soft openings on and off the next few weeks. Not sure how reliable that was but we waited roughly 5-10 minutes each time and had such good fun.

Comment

• ti2gr
        • Jan 2005

Toy Story Midway Mania officially opens on May 31. Until then the ride may open up from time to time. The only way to know for sure is to go to the attraction. Guest Relations, The Tip Board will not know, nor will other managers and castmembers in the park. The ride may be up and down throughout the days and the only people that will know will be the TSMM Castmembers. There may be days where it will not be open at all.

Comment

• TDLFAN
          Banned User
          • Feb 2005

It was not opened today wednesday afternoon. I understand there are still some technical issues to deal with, and this info came from a trusted "insider".

Comment

• aimster
            Waiting for my E-Ticket

• May 2005

Was closed all day when I was there last Friday.

Comment

Get Away Today Footer

Collapse
            Working...
            X