X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickey's Backyard BBQ in Fort Wilderness

Hi Everyone,

Has anyone gone to Mickey's Backyard BBQ? I was wondering how it was. I am hearing mixed reviews about the meal.

Thanks

Re: Mickey's Backyard BBQ in Fort Wilderness

Mickey's Backyard BBQ in Fort Wilderness. Is a lot of fun with a Country band and dancing with various Disney characters. The food is ok. BBQ chicken, hot dogs, burgers and corn on the cob. I'm sure I'm missing a few items. Like the tap beer and wine.

It 's a great time and the food they serve goes with that.

Comment

I attended the Backyard BBQ in 2003. I was with my grandson, his mom, and his other grandmother. We took the boat from Magic Kingdom to Fort Wilderness. We had time to visit the Fort Wilderness Petting Zoo, before the characters started arriving.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

They took our photo, before we actually went inside the large building, where the event is held. It reminded me of a large barn. It was decorated appropriately. The food was set up in the back of the place. There was all kinds of picnic food. Lots to drink, and if you were over a certain age, I believe there was beer. I don't drink, so I wasn't paying too much attention to that feature. The seats are actual picnic tables, set up around the dance floor. What I liked was that you were able to dance with the characters. There was a lot of character interaction. There was Mickey, Minnie, Chip and Dale, Goofy. I'm trying to remember if there were others. We got lots of pictures, and autographs.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Here's a photo of the band, and the girl singer. The music was fun to dance to, and we were all out ther having a great time.

BarbaraAnn

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X