Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

MiceChat Knott's Scary Farm Event

Tickets for MiceChat's annual Knott's Scary Farm meetup are now on sale. Event info can be found here - scaryfarm2017.eventzilla.net
2 of 3 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply.
3 of 3 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Should I stay at Stay Bridge suites or the Embassy Suites in Lake Buena Vista

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Should I stay at Stay Bridge suites or the Embassy Suites in Lake Buena Vista

Hello All,
    I am planning a tripto Disney during Christmas for 18 days. I am trying to pick between the Embassy Suites and the StayBridge suites in Lake Buena Vista. We are a family of 4 with a 5yr old and a 9 month old. I am not planning on renting a car so I would like a place close to resaurants and transportation to the parks. Both hotels look good on the website and have pretty much the same amenities . All I care about is a pool and laundry facilities and transportation . Can anyone comment on this and help me out?

Ad Widget

Collapse
Working...
X