Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge

The Tom Chaney Memorial Debate Lounge has been opened. You can find it in the Lounges section.

All MiceChat rules still apply, and all posts will be heavily scrutinized.

The forum is for topics that are Disney-related, but controversial. Topics not directly related to Disney will not be allowed.
2 of 2 < >

Registrations

All new user registrations require email verification. Please make sure that micechat.com is not blocked by your SPAM filter. Approvals are done at least once per day, but no approval will be given for accounts that have not verified their email address. No account created using anonymous services will be approved. These include proxies, VPN's, and Tor exit nodes. IP address reputations are also checked. Any IP address with questionable reputation will be banned and the registration denied.
See more
See less

Huge new special at WDW! 7 nights for the price of 4 PLUS $200 gift card

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• News Huge new special at WDW! 7 nights for the price of 4 PLUS $200 gift card

Buy 4 Get 3 free!!

Get 7 nights for the price of 4!

The 4 night package includes 4 nights at a select Walt Disney World resort hotel, a 4 day base ticket and FREE 3 extra nights and FREE extra 3 day base ticket. This offer has to be booked for a minimum of 4 nights, with a maximum FREE stay of 3 nights. Travel dates: most nights January 4-June 27, 2009. Blackout dates apply.

BONUS!! If you travel between January 4 and March 29, 2009 you will also receive a $200 Disney gift card!!!!

Booking dates: 11/6-12/20/08

This offer is valid for stays most nights Jan. 4 – April 4 and April 19 – June 27, 2009.

What a great Christmas, Hanukkah or Kwanzaa present!! Call to book soon as this great offer will not be here for long! If you would like a quote please contact us at www.Fairygodmothertravel.net.
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

re: Huge new special at WDW! 7 nights for the price of 4 PLUS $200 gift card

I hope it is super big so I can afford to goo back soon.
    MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
    Save

Comment

I am planning an April trip, so I hope it's good then. I'll be watching.
      BarbaraAnn

Comment

nevermind - I see that you edited the op
        sigpic
        Will trade husband for Disneyland and DCA Pins!

Comment

WOW. This is amazing.

I'm sold. 7 days for the price of 4 including hotel and theme park tickets? Wow.
          MiceChat 101: Be NICE! If you don't play well with others, you are in the wrong sandbox.

Find us on Facebook: .

How do you support MiceChat? Join MiceChat GOLD!,
          Save

Comment

I am sure my dates are not included but I am going to submit a quote anyway.

April 4th to the 11th is Easter week.
            BarbaraAnn

Comment

This is how I stayed in the Wilderness Lodge for the first time; buy 4 get 3 free. It sounds too good to be true, but it is one of the best deals Disney has offered I think.

Might have to talk to NNL to try to get her to go sometime.
              It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

Comment

The Blackout dates for all the resorts is April 5-18. Could you go earlier or later?
                MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

Comment

I always seem to have to pay more because the only time that I can vacation with my grandson is when he is out of school.
                  BarbaraAnn

Comment

Re: Huge new special at WDW! 7 nights for the price of 4 PLUS $200 gift card

Oh wow.... Se might have to do this. WOW!
                    Good morning, son
                    In twenty years from now
                    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
                    And I can tell you 'bout today
                    And how I picked you up and everything changed
                    It was pain
                    Sunny days and rain
                    I knew you'd feel the same things...

sigpic

Comment

Re: Huge new special at WDW! 7 nights for the price of 4 PLUS $200 gift card

My family is doing this to go March 21-28 for mine & my brother's spring break!

.. a dream is a wish your heart makes

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X