Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Registrations

New user registrations are verified at least once per day. Thank you for your patience.
2 of 2 < >

Your Assistance Please

We need your help to battle spammers and also to keep our community user friendly.
PLEASE BE KIND TO OTHERS - Refrain from personal attacks. Avoid politics and harsh language whenever possible. If someone is violating our simple rules, DO NOT confront them, simply report the post.
STOP SPAMMERS - Report the post. DO NOT respond to them.

2017 is a year of renewal for us, we have lots of exciting changes on the way for you, but we don't have time to deal with trolls and spammers. If you find yourself suspended and need to plead your case, you will need to do so after your suspension. We are happy to address your concerns if you made a simple mistake. However, please note that those with a history of bad behavior and pushing our rules to the limit will not be given the courtesy of a reply.

MiceChat offers a number of ways for you to communicate and get involved. We offer Facebook Groups and Pages, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest accounts. We have a front page filled with amazing content. We offer weekly meetups in the parks. Meets and events all over the world. Podcasts and videos. And we continue to maintain forums for your posting convenience. But with all those options, we can't be everywhere all the time. We need YOUR help. Please don't poke the trolls. Report posts and leave reputation. We'll do our best to keep the forums clean and active, but we can't do so without your help.

Thank you for your support folks, it's going to be a really fantastic year in the MiceChat world.
See more
See less

Rosen Shingle Creek & Renaissance

Collapse

Ad Widget

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Question] Rosen Shingle Creek & Renaissance

My hubby won an Orlando trip package in a silent auction. It contains 3 nights each at the Rosen Shingle Creek and Renaissance Orlando Resort at Seaworld. Does anyone have any experience with either of these hotels? We're not sure when we'll use the package. We have until 10-31-09 to do so. How far away are they from WDW property?

Thanks
    Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Re: Rosen Shingle Creek &amp; Renaissance

Hello!

I am actually the Reservations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek. We are a new property (just celebrated 2 years) and are 4 diamonds. Our property strives on perfection. The hotel has many amenities from 9 food and beverage options, 4 pools, 2 hot tubs, full service spa and salon and an 18-hole, David Harmon designed, championship Golf Course.

The rooms are some of the largest in the area at 436 square feet. They feature 1 king or 2 queen bedded rooms, 32 inch flat screen televisions, iron/board, hairdryers, coffee makers, refrigerators and an in-room laptop safe.

We are only (aprx.) about 15-20 minutes from the Walt Disney World Resort.

Please let me know if you need any other information. Make sure to visit our website (the pictures do not give the hotel justice ) www.rosenshinglecreek.com

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I would be very happy to help you with anything you need.

Thank you,

Troy Shoemaker

Comment

Originally posted by troyboy99 View Post
      Hello!

I am actually the Reservations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek. We are a new property (just celebrated 2 years) and are 4 diamonds. Our property strives on perfection. The hotel has many amenities from 9 food and beverage options, 4 pools, 2 hot tubs, full service spa and salon and an 18-hole, David Harmon designed, championship Golf Course.

The rooms are some of the largest in the area at 436 square feet. They feature 1 king or 2 queen bedded rooms, 32 inch flat screen televisions, iron/board, hairdryers, coffee makers, refrigerators and an in-room laptop safe.

We are only (aprx.) about 15-20 minutes from the Walt Disney World Resort.

Please let me know if you need any other information. Make sure to visit our website (the pictures do not give the hotel justice ) www.rosenshinglecreek.com

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I would be very happy to help you with anything you need.

Thank you,

Troy Shoemaker
      Awesome!! Thanks!

This may be a stupid question, but how busy is it during Spring Break? I have the two weeks prior to Easter off. I know it's not Daytona Beach but it's still a popular get away for families.
      Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Comment

During Spring Break is a hit or miss. Our property is more of a convention property and January - May is our peak season. Right now we are busy for the entire month of April....but you never know how things could change .

Disney is a very busy time during Spring Break as well. Be prepared for that.

Thanks,

T

Comment

I stayed at the Rosen Shingle Creek last year for a work thing. Beautiful hotel! The rooms are really nice. My room was at the front of the hotel and I could see Sea World from it.... and even Universal way in the distance.

And yes spring break is VERY busy at WDW.

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X