This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csr On The 2009 Ddp!!

Here is a 2009 Dining Plan Brochure dated 12/18/2008 and it has all CSR restaurants listed for the dining plan:

http://www.disneytravelagents.com/St...2009Dining.pdf
    buzz2001's Unofficial Coronado Springs Resort Website

Check out the CSR forums!

Re: Csr On The 2009 Ddp!!

Its weird how most places to eat at epcot are not listed I am thinking about getting the Dining plan for my 210 trip or the deluxe dining so many options

Comment

Re: Csr On The 2009 Ddp!!

Originally posted by Haselnuss View Post
      Its weird how most places to eat at epcot are not listed I am thinking about getting the Dining plan for my 210 trip or the deluxe dining so many options
      Are we reading the same brochure? the Disney Dining plan brochure 2009 lists the following for Epcot:
      What restaurant are you looking for that's not on the list? Apart from food carts which are never listed I'm having trouble right thinking of any restaurants not on the list that are still open...

Now if you are looking at the Quick Service Meal plan brochure it only lists the following:
      You need to be very careful about which plan you get, I have seen quite a few folks buy the Quick service plan and think they are getting the traditional Disney Dining Plan when they are not, be very careful especially when comparing prices from different sources! I know it can be confusing and there are a lot of web sites and offers that say they include the "meal plan" when they are refering to the new quick service one and not the old DIsney Dining plan we are all farmiliar with...
      Last edited by Jerren; 01-06-2009, 04:27 AM.
      Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

Comment

Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X